Solved Mods Not Working

ratjamtime

Farmhand
Hi! I downloaded SMAPI and everything looks right according to the tutorials I've followed, but when I start up Stardew Valley, they just don't run! I'm not sure what, if anything, I've done wrong and I would really appreciate some help. :)
1629828390127.png

My files ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi! I downloaded SMAPI and everything looks right according to the tutorials I've followed, but when I start up Stardew Valley, they just don't run! I'm not sure what, if anything, I've done wrong and I would really appreciate some help. :)
My files ^^^
Are you starting the game using "StardewModdingAPI" ? If not, you should 🙂

If it still doesn't work, please upload your SMAPI log by following these instructions and then post it here. We can have a look and see what may be causing the issue.

Colonel_Coffee

Newcomer
Hi! I also followed the youtube tutorials on how to properly download and use mods, however when i start up the game and the SMAPI startup comes up, none of my mods show up/load. It's like I've never even downloaded them. I thought I might not have put in the right code for SMAPI to look for the mods in the right folder, but when I changed it to the "right" one, the game won't even start up.

Attachments

Wingheart

Sodbuster
Hi! I also followed the youtube tutorials on how to properly download and use mods, however when i start up the game and the SMAPI startup comes up, none of my mods show up/load. It's like I've never even downloaded them. I thought I might not have put in the right code for SMAPI to look for the mods in the right folder, but when I changed it to the "right" one, the game won't even start up.
What do you mean by "changing it to the right code"? Changing what, from what, to what?