Issue Modded with about 40 mods, can't sleep and save

dirtburglar

Newcomer
Hello! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this in, but the bugs tab said non-modded, so I wasn't sure.

But so I have 44 mods, which before really hasn't been a problem, maybe a little slow but nothing like this. Every time I try and go to sleep it crashes and SMAPI goes crazy with red text. I've updated SMAPI, I've taken all of my mods out of my folder, I've done it on 2 different save files and nothing's worked. I saw some people suggest clearing your inventory, which didn't work. I've also validated my steam files (before and after taking my mods out,) which didn't work either.

I attached my 2 error logs, hopefully they provide some insight that I can't make out lol

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this in, but the bugs tab said non-modded, so I wasn't sure.

But so I have 44 mods, which before really hasn't been a problem, maybe a little slow but nothing like this. Every time I try and go to sleep it crashes and SMAPI goes crazy with red text. I've updated SMAPI, I've taken all of my mods out of my folder, I've done it on 2 different save files and nothing's worked. I saw some people suggest clearing your inventory, which didn't work. I've also validated my steam files (before and after taking my mods out,) which didn't work either.

I attached my 2 error logs, hopefully they provide some insight that I can't make out lol
Thanks for the logs. Could you also try to uninstall, then reinstall SDV?

The error looks somewhat similar to the old errors involving a misplaced XNB file. Verifying will help, but it may not delete any extra files.