Issue Mod question

RenRen

Newcomer
So I am new to modding and awhile back I downloaded the mod 'fantasy crops' into my game. When I am playing the game though only the gold and dabloon seeds are showing up. What's more weird is that I was able to purchase the coal seeds before while playing but now they are nowhere to be seen. The website says there is no new update but the load up window says there is one. I am very confused. Did I do something wrong for this to be happening or is this an issue with the mod itself. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it:)

IntoxicHeart

Planter
So I am new to modding and awhile back I downloaded the mod 'fantasy crops' into my game. When I am playing the game though only the gold and dabloon seeds are showing up. What's more weird is that I was able to purchase the coal seeds before while playing but now they are nowhere to be seen. The website says there is no new update but the load up window says there is one. I am very confused. Did I do something wrong for this to be happening or is this an issue with the mod itself. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it:)
Hello there ^^ It’s a bit hard (for me at least) to give an answer/provide a potential solution without a little more information, so please and thank you do the below. c:

https://smapi.io/log
Please upload your log to the link above. Instructions on how to do so are found there. After, please then copy and paste the SMAPI log parser link that it generates for your specific log, and not the entire log contents itself. It’s in the box just below ‘SMAPI Log Parser’ and above the log contents. That way we can better assist. ^^

Image ref/example of the link;;

13BFECEA-8EED-459A-A21A-6DE6D5556449.png