Mod Issue/Game Crashes/Error Message

Caetikins

Farmhand
So I have been doing fine with playing the game up until...last week? I don't know what happened, as I played it one night, and then the next day when I went to pick it up again and it didn't want to let me load in and play at all. I've spent the last week wracking my brain trying to figure out what the problem is. At first I assumed that the issue was that I might have a RAM problem, and given that an error message made it appear as though I had a RAM issue, I followed that rabbit trail as far as I could, besides replacing RAM in the laptop. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, removed all mods and reinstalled half of what I had, and I am still getting errors. I can't start a new modded game, but a game sans mods I can load into. Somewhere, there is a mod that is causing an issue, but I can't place where.

ETA: I play on Windows, 1.5, and am not sure how to tell you how to replicate this other than start the game with the exact loadout and then start the game. I just started it and it crashed, and I am slowly but surely trying again by reading through the SMAPI log parser to see if I can make sense of it again, and try to fix anything further.

I know the log will say there are ones that are incorrect, but I have updated them to the best of my ability (followed instructions on the mod page, downloaded any official/unofficial updates I could find, or updated manifests as per mod pages or commentary has directed). As far as I could tell every single mod that required another mod has been downloaded, so I don't know where I might have gone wrong. If anyone can help me, I am more than happy to have some help, as the end of the rope has been reached, and I don't know what else to do. Link to my SMAPI log added at the bottom to provide any and all help, and thank you in advance for any help that can be provided. <3

ETA 2: I deleted PyTK and redownloaded PyTK light and that seems to have solved the issue so far. I will continue to do some testing and see how things progress. Thank you again for your time, even if all you do is read my post and laugh at me not knowing what I'm doing. =]

Last edited: