iOS Mobile stardew exiting when trying to sleep

Froggie2004

Newcomer
So I noticed this the other week when playing I entered the game where I continued from where I left off and I made some great progress then tried to sleep to which it kept exiting me out of the game and sending me to my tablet (Amazon fire)s Home Screen every time I tried loading the game

even when pressing save back up it would not save my progress and I lost a lot of good items I’d gathered cause it kept exiting me to the Home Screen I then reopened it and clicked no when it asked if I wanted to continue where I left off from and it then let me sleep the next day but it’s repeatedly happening and I’m loosing good items and progress every time I open the game
I don’t want to delete this save file and I’ve been working on this for a few months now and would rather not loose it

I’ve tried seeing if my tablet needed restarting/ updating but it doesn’t say the game is due an update and I’m a bit lost as to what to do

wildandblue

Sodbuster
So your game is crashing when you try to go to sleep. That's discouraging, isn't it, after a day of good progress. Although a Fire tablet doesn't run iOS, its FireOS is based on an open source version of Android. Generally speaking maybe there's not enough available space on your tablet or maybe there's not enough RAM.

If you don't get other responses here, try searching the forums for possible Android crash threads or do a general web search for "Stardew Valley Fire tablet crashes" or something similar, and encourage you to post back if you find a solution that helped you.