Windows Mobile Saves wont load!

Reg

Greenhorn
Hi All! I have played on my tablet I would randomly move the saves to a laptop trying to like the pc version but never could get into it.. Recently I completed everything and reached Perfection Status so I wanted to step up the experience with mods. I moved my saves to my laptop once again to get the updated status and for some reason they won't load. I am getting an error code about "Mills", it starts to load but then just shuts down. I have googled, watched videos and tried several fixes that have been suggested nothing works. I then moved the exact saves to my phone to see if they somehow became corrupt and they work fine. In my last attempt on my own I started a new farm on my tablet played through a few days to establish a save and moved to my laptop and the new save plays just fine.. I'm at my wits-end can anyone help I really don't want to start over im year 17. Thanks in advance

Reg

Greenhorn
1.5.6002, pc version and only thing it won't load is these saves I have loaded a new farm on pc and transferred others from tablet and phone they all play fine.

Reg

Greenhorn
Which version do you have on your computer?
This is the error

InnerException: System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found.

at System.Enum.TryParseByName(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, UInt64& result)

at System.Enum.TryParseInt32Enum(RuntimeType enumType, String originalValueString, ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Int32 minInclusive, Int32 maxInclusive, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, TypeCode type, Int32& result)

at System.Enum.TryParse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnFailure, Object& result)

at Netcode.NetEnum`1.Add(String value) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetEnum.cs:line 63

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read20_Chest(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read105_Mill(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read110_Building(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read113_Farm(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read190_GameLocation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read237_SaveGame(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)

at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGame.Read238_SaveGame()

Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1510

at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6307

at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4906

at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3974

at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 1067

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 814

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 567

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481

at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 175

Game Version: 1.5.6 Hotfix #3

SDK Helper: GDKHelper

Game Language: en

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6GB Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2

In-game Date: spring 0 Y1 Time of Day: 600

Game Location: null

nandamoon

Newcomer
Hello guys! I don't know if you've already solved this problem, but here's the suggestion that solved it for me.

My advanced save was initially started on my iPad. Later, I tried to transfer the save to my Windows 10 computer, which has the most up-to-date version of Stardew Valley on Steam. Whenever I tried to play with this save on the computer, it crashed when loading. At first I thought it was because of the version of the save, as all mobile devices are still on version 1.5, unlike the computer version, which is already on 1.6.6.

For the "InnerException: System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'Mill' was not found" error that appears in the ErrorLogs folder, here's a solution: before trying to move the save from mobile to PC, you first need to demolish the Mill building on your farm. It's a bit obvious haha, but for me, who doesn't have English as main language, it was a mind explosion. I understand that if you can't run the game on any device, this makes any action complicated. But here's a suggestion for those of you who can still run the game on a mobile device before trying it on PC.

I hope this works and helps you!