MOBILE:pc transfer files not working ; i just get a buggy title screen

cyan_hoodie

Cowpoke
I have a save file on my pc I transferred it to mobile when the new update got out since I didn't feel like replaying the whole game to get to ginger Island however when I try to open the save I get the save selected animation but no loading screen and the game just throws me to a buggy and weird title screen other files (originating from mobile older version or newer version ) still work i think it's that I got a cabin on the pc file and the mobile version freaks out when it sees anything resembling a co-op feature please explain what's going on and please help!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I ... don't think you're going to be able to do that? Particularly since you have a cabin, as you stated. Maybe you could try bulldozing the cabin before trying to transfer, but I'd be really surprised if the save files were compatible.

Ereo

Helper
I ... don't think you're going to be able to do that? Particularly since you have a cabin, as you stated. Maybe you could try bulldozing the cabin before trying to transfer, but I'd be really surprised if the save files were compatible.
Save files are generally compatible between different systems, and now that mobile got updated there shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Since the cabins don't exist in mobile, I don't think it can read them. Do you still have access to the game on pc? If yes, try deleting the cabin but I'm not sure if it will leave some traces.
If not, you could upload a zip file with your save here and somebody can help you fix it.

cyan_hoodie

Cowpoke
Save files are generally compatible between different systems, and now that mobile got updated there shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Since the cabins don't exist in mobile, I don't think it can read them. Do you still have access to the game on pc? If yes, try deleting the cabin but I'm not sure if it will leave some traces.
If not, you could upload a zip file with your save here and somebody can help you fix it.

Here is the .zip file as per requested

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
That doesn't contain the save files, only save game info. The save file is named Ember_198473295, like the folder.