iOS MOBILE APP FREEZE ISSUE

Poeticparadox

Greenhorn
Phone: IPhone 13 pro

MOBILE APP ISSUE.
Anytime I open another app to listen to music or videos passively on my phone while I play the mobile app, the game freezes and I can’t do anything until I close the other apps or pause the sound. I’m confused because I used to do this all the time but since last week, I can’t do both anymore. It makes the game freeze every time. I’ve tried many different apps from Netflix to YouTube to Spotify and they all create the same results.

Attachments

Lovlyneko

Greenhorn
Phone: IPhone 13 pro

MOBILE APP ISSUE.
Anytime I open another app to listen to music or videos passively on my phone while I play the mobile app, the game freezes and I can’t do anything until I close the other apps or pause the sound. I’m confused because I used to do this all the time but since last week, I can’t do both anymore. It makes the game freeze every time. I’ve tried many different apps from Netflix to YouTube to Spotify and they all create the same results.
I have the same exact issue. I hope they fix it soon. I haven’t felt like playing it until they do.

Bunbury

Greenhorn
I made an account here just to be able to help bring attention to this issue. Now I have to choose between playing and listening to stuff I get less time doing both of those things. Looking forward to a fix.

Trilian

Newcomer
I am having the same issue on my iPad. It’s been this way since early January. I truly hope it is resolved.