Windows MISSING STARDROP

Fragon333

Greenhorn
Hello,

I started a new single-player save when the 1.6 update came out, and everything is going well and smooth except some frame drops (It could probably be my potato PC), until I found in the Stardew Checkup that apparently, I didn’t get the Stardrop in the chest at level 100 in the mines. This seemed strange to me because I recall opening the chest and eating the Stardrop. I have already completed the mines (even reached level 115 at the Skull Cavern) and got other 4 Stardrops. I also noticed in the new section of the menu, where you can see how many Stardrops you have collected, appears that I only got 4. I have already checked a couple of times if the chest appears, and I was found nothing. Could someone please help me with this? I will attach some screenshots I got of the mines, the menu and the Stardew Checkup.

Thank you!

Attachments

the_snoopydoopy

Greenhorn
Just found out that this also happened to me with the Mines star drop. I've collected 2 star drops but only one is showing in the new 1.6 menu. I also have the amount of energy equivalent to both stardrops, but Stardew Checkup is telling me I've only obtained 1.