PS4 Missing Stardrop

24dubeo

Newcomer
I just finished the museum and received the last stardrop but it doesn’t recognize that I’ve found them all. (I play on ps4 and I don’t have the achievement either) I have triple checked that I have them all and my energy says it’s at 508 mean I did get all of the stardrops. Is there a way to fix this on PlayStation because I’m nearing 300 hours and I don’t want all that to go to waste.

Godkin

Planter
Uncovering seven Stardrops earns an extra Achievement available on Steam, Playstation, and Xbox: Stardrops Achievement Mystery (Find every stardrop).

Godkin

Planter
Previously, Stardrops could be held in inventory, given away as a highly-disliked gift, displayed on a Grange Display, or sold via a shipping box. But since the v1.3.27 update, there is a secret method to get Stardrops which can still be sold via the shipping box in the PC and mobile versions.

antoshov

Newcomer
From what I've seen from other threads, the problem lies with the level 100 in the mines stardrop not registering. With PC I think they have a fix but nothing for consoles yet. I have the same issue playing on PS4, and I've played through twice hoping to fix the issue. It's very annoying when your only option of starting again isn't even a guarantee that it'll work 👎