Android Missing legendary fish

Wanderway

Greenhorn
Hi! I've noticed a few bugs in my ported save file from 1.4 to 1.5 on Android mobile, so I wanted to note them here in case. The biggest one that I just found was that all my legendary fish are gone :/ They still show up in the list of fish I've encountered, though they also have a price attached, which maybe implies that I sold them? Unsure, but I definitely recall keeping them in chests to put in a fish tank when the 1.5 update happened, but when I checked recently, they were gone.

A few other random bugs: Most notable other bug is that catching iridium-level fish in both my ported save file and the brand new one I created result in fish that do not have any stars. This happened occcasionally on my new 1.5 file and for all iridium level fish on my pprted file. Notably, I was still able to get gold star fish, but all perfect iridium ones were show in inventory + in the pop up display as regular fish. As well, I have found tapping entrances to buildings occasionally doesn't work to make the character go to it, and two of my four crystalariums won't let me collect the gems (diamonds, if that matters!) from inside. I think that's everything so far, and if anyone has found a tip for fixing the legendary fish glitch, I'd be so so grateful!!

Last edited: