Minor change to Large quest board

Zetosuru

Newcomer
So I got around to getting to the board after Robin and Lewis had opened it. I'd grabbed Robin's hardwood quest for 80 hardwood, which I had. Even though I was able to GIVE her 80 hardwood I wasn't able to finish it unless I was able to harvest the 80 in those days.

So what I'm suggesting is to have that quest and any others with similar requirements set to require items being submitted instead of gathering.

Ereo

Helper
I think it adds a nice layer of challenge. Let's face it, everyone who's played the game for some time has piles of everything just lying around. Having to actually gather the resources means you have to do things for the week.

LRangerR

Local Legend
I think it adds a nice layer of challenge. Let's face it, everyone who's played the game for some time has piles of everything just lying around. Having to actually gather the resources means you have to do things for the week.
Agreed. If i were to make a change it'd be to be able to accept both quests at the same time. I had 2 quests in the mines which i could have done at the same time at one point. I'm sure Ape has his reasons though (even if they're not very good >.>). :P