Mines Issue

PrincessPepe5

Newcomer
I already looked around and wasn't able to find much - After level 10 in the mines on my single-player save, I made it down to level 30 and I didn't get any rewards from 20 or 30. The chest just didn't appear. I recently also made a new modded save and it worked there. My save is (mostly) unmodded and I'm at a point where I don't want to restart because it would be a tedious process to get back to where I am. Is there anything I can to do fix this or am I just forced to restart it to fix it?

Odyssey

Sodbuster
There is never a reward chest in floor 30, but there should be one on floor 20 (although each reward chest can only be opened once, so if you had already visited floor 20 on that save and opened the chest it won't be there any of the other times you go to floor 20).

I'm don't know how to fix the problem if the chests aren't appearing at all, but apart from the stardrop on floor 100 you can work around the issue by buying weapons and boots from the adventurers' guild or using an item spawner mod to give yourself the item that should have been in the chest (check the wiki for a list of mines rewards).

I'd try exiting the game completely (and maybe also restarting your computer/ phone/ tablet) and then reloading your save and checking if the next reward chests are there or not.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It's very fast to unlock a chest and get the reward, level 30 doesn't have a reward and the basic level 20 reward (can change with an option called remix mines but I don't think you'd have that) is the 'steel smallsword' so check if you have that.