Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Chubbylicious

Farmhand
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for bothering yall again. However, I was trying to convert this mod to a Content Patcher one. But, I did something wrong and don't know what it was. Could someone please migrate it for me?
And, and only if you have time to spare, could someone check and explain what I did wrong? I used this tutorial as base.
I will upload my failed conversion here:

Attachments

Angelique

Newcomer
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help with making this a CP mod(the dwarf part only s I have a wizard mod all ready)? I am not very good at modding myself.

crayolasunset

Newcomer
Hey all! Would anyone be willing to convert this to CP? (it's no creepy noises during rain by scoodii) It crashes the game during the night market, and I'd really love to have the frog noises gone in the rain again. Thanks for reading!

NightmareNCB

Cowpoke
Hey all! Would anyone be willing to convert this to CP? (it's no creepy noises during rain by scoodii) It crashes the game during the night market, and I'd really love to have the frog noises gone in the rain again. Thanks for reading!

I ported it however its 200mb and the forums seems to dislike when I attempt to upload it... Any suggestions on where to put it? I don't want to seem as though I stole it on Nexus.

Cheers!

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I ported it however its 200mb and the forums seems to dislike when I attempt to upload it... Any suggestions on where to put it? I don't want to seem as though I stole it on Nexus.

Cheers!
You can upload it on Nexus with a similar description, just need to credit original author. On the mod page in "Permissions and credits" section says

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

NightmareNCB

Cowpoke
You can upload it on Nexus with a similar description, just need to credit original author. On the mod page in "Permissions and credits" section says
Got it, thank you!

And here you are, uploaded it to Nexus.

Edit: Let me know if it crashes during the night market again, might be how out of date the file is.

Last edited:

Chooklady

Greenhorn
Would anyone be so kind as to help merge these two mods into a content patch? I tried and I got very confused with how Stardew's audio files work as they seem to be some sort of compressed file. I was trying to make each sort of cat be a different rooster that is in the content patch file. I got a whole bunch of errors I don't understand. Here, have the heads I made for icons in the loose file cursors because my code is so bad agh sorry about that

The original mod to change the sound effects changes the dog's bark as well as the cat's meowing to a chicken even though the replacer is only for cats.

Thank you if anyone can help and I wish you a lovely day

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1900 - Make pets sound like a rooster

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/398 - Cat to rooster mod

Attachments

Here's White Water Farm, a river farm map replacement by Meevers. This includes all variants; see the README.txt for help changing which one is applied. I let the author know about the conversion in case they want to release it (or want me to remove it).

Changes since 1.1.1-unofficial.2:
  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.5. (Note: it's updated for compatibility, but the shipping bin and greenhouse aren't updated to handle being movable currently.)
  • Simplified using newer Content Patcher features.
any news on when the shipping bin will be updated? i can't apply a shipping bin recolour :((

Muri_CHAN

Newcomer
It looks like something is wrong with these mods (I guess it's because of the new version of the game) :(
I tried to figure it out myself, but I don't understand it :cry:
I would be grateful if someone would fix them, because they are pretty cool