Meme Maker

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hey guys, a thing I like ot do as a pastime is making memes about the things I like, one of which for a while has been stardew.
I don't share these memes as they are made for myself and whoever I know mostly because they are either personal or are inside jokes.
I have decided though that I want to share some memes and also create them upon wants of the people.
I will upload memes randomly time to time but I would love for you guys to give me ideas that I can turn into memes, they can be short stories that I will sum up or just something funny you thought about relating to stardew or the forums.
You can choose a template or image but I would prefer for me to as it makes the process and creative flow much more and you get a neat suprise instead of a known outcome, win-win.
Please give all suggestions, I will not do anything that is not related to stardew of the forums, that do not adhere to the forum rules, and I will most of the time use regular meme templates because they are faster and more fun for me/you and will do so unless you have a really relevant self made template you want me to use.

Here is a meme I already posted in another thread which used and image given by @Lew Zealand
Marnie vs Wizard meme self made.jpg

It was pretty niche to the topic but you get the point.
Thanks!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ok okok, here's a pic (from another thread) of a recent '80s throwback Dance Party at the Slime Hutch:

All the amenities you need: atmosphere, big dance floor, drinks, lava lamp, child care, happy Slimes. All it needs is a Disco Ball to catch the light off my sparkle shirt and blind everyone.

Sheer perfection.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok okok, here's a pic (from another thread) of a recent '80s throwback Dance Party at the Slime Hutch:

All the amenities you need: atmosphere, big dance floor, drinks, lava lamp, child care, happy Slimes. All it needs is a Disco Ball to catch the light off my sparkle shirt and blind everyone.

Sheer perfection.
You ok with it being slightly cursed?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

Sheer perfection.
It has been done.
The monster rises:
Screenshot (999) edited.png

Even with *proper* childcare as you requested.
Some stuff I didn't get, my mistake, hope you like it.
Do take note, it is kinda cursed.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
@FilthyGorilla what do use to make your memes? And do you clip the characters yourself, if so how?
A magician never reveals his secrets...

Just kidding, I use a mixture of MS paint I think, windows image editor and a meme generator called imgFlip though I didn't use the latter in the images I posted so far.
I use the editor to copy then repeatadly paste the selected area which I have cropped previously and refitted onto the image.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hhmmmmm Lewis as Wario in Mario kart but it's junimo cart.... and then words. clever words.
I'll try, I never played mario that much so I can't really integrate lewis into something with meaningful context but I can try.

Here's the meme, I couldn't work how to do it and was messing around with it for a while last night.
I never played mario games and couldn't intergrate him as I previously said into mario/wario type conflict then into a junimo cart track without losing what made each different thing funny and unique and I think it wasn't a bad idea but there were to many things at play to properly understand the jumble of it all.
Sorry but here is one of a few drafts I made in different templates that just never ended up feeling right.
Screenshot (1005).png

If you want you can try giving me something else, I usually have the best results with a less vague prompt but thanks for the challenge anyway, it was fun to try, even if I failed.

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
I'll try, I never played mario that much so I can't really integrate lewis into something with meaningful context but I can try.

Here's the meme, I couldn't work how to do it and was messing around with it for a while last night.
I never played mario games and couldn't intergrate him as I previously said into mario/wario type conflict then into a junimo cart track without losing what made each different thing funny and unique and I think it wasn't a bad idea but there were to many things at play to properly understand the jumble of it all.
Sorry but here is one of a few drafts I made in different templates that just never ended up feeling right.
View attachment 8901

If you want you can try giving me something else, I usually have the best results with a less vague prompt but thanks for the challenge anyway, it was fun to try, even if I failed.
You didn't fail at all. I'm glad you tried I wasn't sure at all what to suggest. I'll keep thinking.