Mega thread of resources

Tom

Rancher
1. Could/should you add this new resource?

Here's a Grange Calculator. Very useful.
2. Should this Grange Calculator be added to the new community resource? Or is this spreadsheet already open for comment and editing?

1. Could/should you add this new resource?

2. Should this Grange Calculator be added to the new community resource? Or is this spreadsheet already open for comment and editing?
From what I can tell, as it's not mine, you just make a copy of it and edit it on your copy.

Tom

Rancher
From what I can tell, as it's not mine, you just make a copy of it and edit it on your copy.
I was trying to figure out if it would profitably be subsumed into the Community Spreadsheet vs whether it's already Live and Active Culture.

Tom

Cptldsilver

Planter
Check out this tool from Blade, for the experienced min/maxer.
Many supposedly random elements of stardew valley can be predicted with enough time spent. This tool does the work for you.

BlaDe

Farmer
Check out this tool from Blade, for the experienced min/maxer.
Many supposedly random elements of stardew valley can be predicted with enough time spent. This tool does the work for you.
Thanks for linking!

This page should also have MouseyPounds online predictor linked. https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-predictor/

Odin

Staff member
its updated?
If you're asking if everything on that list is updated for 1.5, no. That will take time. I know Stardew Checkup is updated already, the wiki is in the process of being updated, Stardew Planner supports the new farm, but may be missing other things. I don't think upload.farm has been updated yet, and I'm unsure of other things.

SirTooti

Tiller
If you're asking if everything on that list is updated for 1.5, no. That will take time. I know Stardew Checkup is updated already, the wiki is in the process of being updated, Stardew Planner supports the new farm, but may be missing other things. I don't think upload.farm has been updated yet, and I'm unsure of other things.
ok, make sense, thanks <3