Windows Master Iridium Rod crashes game

Pete Mondrey

Newcomer
Hi ConcernedApe,

Since version 1.5 I have been running into the same issue on every playthrough. Fishing works fine for the first two years or so, until I get to the 'master' levels when the game starts crashing to desktop randomly while fishing - and of course losing progress for the entire day.

In the attachment I'll add the crash logs. The first four playthroughs the issue starting occuring when combining Master Iridium Rod with Seafoam Pudding and Cork Bobber. In the fifth, I figured I would try combining the Master Rod with Lobster Bisque and Cork Bobber, but unfortunately the crash still occurs.

I have not used any mods in any of these playthroughs. I hope this issue can finally be fixed in version 1.6.

Attachments

Pete Mondrey

Newcomer
Bump.
Is ConcernedApe ever around on these forums? It would be great if this could be fixed on 1.6.
(It would be nice to be able to finally get a save to perfection without crashing after 1600+ hours of playing :happy:)

Pathoschild

Planter
Hi! This should be fixed in Stardew Valley 1.6 already. Feel free to message me for access to the 1.6 alpha if you'd like to help test the fix.