Windows Marriage Cutscene

cacaocheri

Newcomer
I don't know if this is a bug, but I would like some help with it. I accidentally skipped a marriage cutscene and the game won't let me rewatch it. I've tried redoing the save, but I just wake up in the house and Harvey is there, already married to me. I went on some other forums and saw that there are ways to edit a save file so you can "forget" a cutscene and make it replay. There were event IDs listed, but I didn't see any for the marriage scene. Does anyone know what the ID might be? Or how I can rewatch it?

DragonGwen

Farmer
It takes some serious mumbo coding stuff to do that but I think it's not worth it because you can probably look it up on youtube or get the cheats menu and do whatever to see it and delete the save

cacaocheri

Newcomer
It takes some serious mumbo coding stuff to do that but I think it's not worth it because you can probably look it up on youtube or get the cheats menu and do whatever to see it and delete the save
i just downloaded the cheats menu and it is SUCH a lifesaver thank you so much!!!

Ereo

Helper
I play on mobile and can't download mods and it drives me nuts to see all of you PC players using it 😭
Are you on iOS or Android? Because you can mod on mobile as long as you’re using an Android device. Apple sadly doesn’t give you enough control over your own phone to mod.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Are you on iOS or Android? Because you can mod on mobile as long as you’re using an Android device. Apple sadly doesn’t give you enough control over your own phone to mod.
Ummmm.... Fire tablet with barely any storage XD

DragonGwen

Farmer
The limited storage space might be an issue, but in general you should be able to install mods if you want to. Take a look at the use guide on the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Android
I random through the wiki when I get bored but haven't really done any looking on the mod pages. I will do this in like nine hours because it's like 1:30 am here (I don't know why I'm still awake)
Edit: I've got the file but I'm really confused on how to actually put it in, the guide on the wiki links you to this article and it does not help😭
Edit edit: is there a way to not add mods to certain files? My pride and joy Gwen has perfection and i dont want to undo that somehow (im probably just going to add the item spawner though)

Last edited:

RobinKlocko

Greenhorn
The limited storage space might be an issue, but in general you should be able to install mods if you want to. Take a look at the use guide on the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Android

Thank you for the guide link. Can you also help me with another thing? I actually want to read reviews for https://liahelp.com/ because I want to take help from assignment writing service in Australia which I found in the given link but before taking help from them, I want to read their reviews.
Thank you for the guide link :)

Last edited: