Solved Manually reduce Heart Points from NPCs?

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
I like to play the game in hard mode and have corresponding mods. One of them should make the NPCs loose friendship points until you give them a gift for a week. Well the mod wasn't updated in a long time and the config was falsely configured (negative numbers had to be added in some places) and now all the friendship points that should have been subtracted were added passively, which somewhat ruined my hard run.

I don't want to start a new run, so are there measures that I can give myself less heart points with the NPCs?

As far as I'm aware, the only way to decrease friendship reliably is the slingshot. Here, is the link to the wiki page for the slingshot. (The pertinent information is in the screenshot below)
Screenshot_20220103-082546.png

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
As far as I'm aware, the only way to decrease friendship reliably is the slingshot. Here, is the link to the wiki page for the slingshot. (The pertinent information is in the screenshot below)View attachment 7970
Well that could be an option... but as far as I know, this can only be triggered once a day and reduces friendship by 30. One heart is 250 points. 9 days for one heart is a bit tricky.
But still thank you!!

Well that could be an option... but as far as I know, this can only be triggered once a day and reduces friendship by 30. One heart is 250 points. 9 days for one heart is a bit tricky.
But still thank you!!
As far as I'm aware, you can do it repeatedly. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain you can do it multiple times and it will stack. I can try and test it later today, but it could be quite a while until I can do that. Feel free to try and test it yourself though!

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
As far as I'm aware, you can do it repeatedly. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain you can do it multiple times and it will stack. I can try and test it later today, but it could be quite a while until I can do that. Feel free to try and test it yourself though!
1641224725409.png

Look like it's really only once per day.

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
Install CJB Cheats mod, then set all relationship hearts to what you need them to be. Then save and uninstall CJB Cheats.
Okay I will try it. I already looked at the cheats mod, but I couldn't find a preview for the option so I was unsure. I have like 200 mods, I always think twice before I start up the game to try something, it takes like 10 minutes to get into my save.

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
Dang it, sorry. I didn't read that close enough. 😅 I'm sorry for misleading you there a bit...
All Good, I didn't went on and threw rocks for the next years on my NPCs, so no harm was done :D
Still thanks :)
Install CJB Cheats mod, then set all relationship hearts to what you need them to be. Then save and uninstall CJB Cheats.
So this seems to work, exactly what I wanted