Question Making Mods for Android

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
I am beginning to learn make mods and wondering how to make mods specifically for the Android version of SMAPI. I don't think mobile users will ever get 1.5 or the newly mentioned 1.6 updates, so I want to give a try at making some mods for my mobile version of Stardew Valley while waiting to get a Steam Deck. Mainly mods I want, but can't get working on Android... Like adding llamas and quails to my game as no past version of Better Farm Animal Variety Mod works anymore.

So, any advice to get things rolling? I know it is harder to make mods for mobile, so some help would be nice. Also, I plan to compile a list of mods that do work on Android soon, so if anyone wants to let me know of some I might have missed, that would be great, too!

Reactions: der

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I was looking for a tutorial for a *completely* different topic and spotted this and thought that while it's not exactly the info you're looking for (Which is for making a mod from scratch) it might still have the pointers you need:

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
I was looking for a tutorial for a *completely* different topic and spotted this and thought that while it's not exactly the info you're looking for (Which is for making a mod from scratch) it might still have the pointers you need:

Thanks. Anything helps.

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
I play mostly on mobile, and I have tried literally dozens of mods. I can help with a list of mods that work.

I do play on PC as well, but my laptop is so old, even Stardew doesn't work anymore.

der

Newcomer
H

Hello, can i get something link this again? because the link is just "There is currently no text in this page ..."
or anyone can help about making mods for mobile / android

Last edited: