Making 1000 kegs at once.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It is literally as the title suggests, I made 1000 kegs at once, I needed some more kegs anyway so I decided to just craft them all together for fun.
I could of crafted them all at once but miscalculated and crafted 999 then the last one because of inventory issues I soon learnt didn't matter, It was ok though because I still have one tree of my original resin factory on my main farm and it is quite nostalgic crafting the 1000th keg with that tree's resin.
It brings my keg crafted count up to 3022.
It used a lot of wood, 1.5 million g worth of wood, it's ok though because they pay themselves off fully in about 3-4 weeks.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Screenshot (980).png
Screenshot (979).png
Screenshot (982).png

All for the money I guess, Beauty in brutal efficiency.

MissDandy

Farmer
No, I don't have many ancient fruit planted, mostly pineapple, I have run out of all ancient fruit reserves as of today actually.
I see. Still though, is there even enough space to plant enough crop of any kind to regularly maintain that great a volume of kegs? Even on the island you have a somewhat limited amount of space, so do you have a way around it, or did you just make the kegs for the sake of making 1000

imnvs

Local Legend
I see. Still though, is there even enough space to plant enough crop of any kind to regularly maintain that great a volume of kegs? Even on the island you have a somewhat limited amount of space, so do you have a way around it, or did you just make the kegs for the sake of making 1000
He's doing it in garden pots in sheds. Every big shed can fit 137 in it, much more than the 21 squares it takes up itself.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Oh okay, makes sense. Thanks guys!
Yeah, it was a bit of an older photo but currently I am running 16 pineapple sheds which give me 2192 plantable tiles while only taking up 336. You obviously need to access them though so the real number is around 450, less than a quarter of the tiles it would take with planting, not including scarecrows, junimo huts, or sprinklers.