Windows Major game issue, please help (1.6)

horatius78

Newcomer
Hey,
I am having a major issue with my (I think) un-modded worlds. For a few in-game days, I have not been able to place anything in my world. I first noticed this after acquiring the Trash Catalogue and trying to place it on my farm. As I am trying to place an object down (yes, the hitboxes of the item are green) it plays the same sound it plays when trying to place an item in a location where it cannot be placed. Item Stashing is off, and I have also shuffled through the settings to figure it out, but nothing has helped. I have restarted days multiple times (I have continued playing, as I haven't needed to place anything down), and I even de-installed and re-installed the game over steam. I have taken out my sMAPI and Mods folder out of the game files (the path on steam was not running over sMAPI, but over the usual Stardew path, so that's why the worlds aren't modded), and it hasn't helped either. I created a new farm, but I can't place anything down there either. Yesterday, I picked up my bed to change it with a new one I had gotten, only shortly after remembering I hadn't been able to place anything down. I am neither willing to lose 1.000 g every night, nor am I willing to lose this save in any way. I can upload my main save file if needed, but as this seems to be a general game issue, I don't know if it would help. Please, I am begging, save me.

Game info:
Windows 11
Single Player
English