Solved Main Menu Not Appearing

Voltar55

Greenhorn
The main menu doe not appear when I startup Stardew Valley from steam on Windows 10 Pro. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, and restarting my machine. The game was purchased through Humble Bundle if that matters.

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
Looks like an issue where the game isn't sized correctly to the screen. When you launch the game and get to that point, press the windows key + down arrow to force the window into a smaller area. Hopefully this will let you see the rest of the menu buttons. If it does, you'll be able to create a save. Once you have one you can adjust the game's graphic settings from the options tab.

Let me know if that helps or not.

Voltar55

Greenhorn
The hotkey did not force the resize, but I was able to get the game to launch in windowed mode. Then I was able to start a new game and move back to full screen, and that seems to have corrected the resolution issue. Thanks for your help!

hani_hani

Greenhorn
The main menu doe not appear when I startup Stardew Valley from steam on Windows 10 Pro. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, and restarting my machine. The game was purchased through Humble Bundle if that matters.
1694427908905.png
IDK WHATS THE PROBLEM AND I CANT FIX IT