Mailing List for Outside US Shipping

Durandil

Greenhorn
Hello!

I live in Canada, and am incredibly interested in buying a copy of the game - obviously that shipping option isn't available yet, but is there any way we can setup a notification (possibly a mailing list) when shipping options open up?

It would make monitoring the game for availability significantly easier.

CardinalBirb

Greenhorn
I made an account just to comment on that fact! Glad someone else did already you put it very well!

Let me add on to it by saying we'd all love to know more about international shipping news! So a mailing list would be great.

OttoIV

Newcomer
I am currently planning a Stardew Valley themed 8th birthday party for my daughter at the end of march, and you can imagine the rollercoaster of emotions I got when I saw this existing yet unavailable to Canadians. I eagerly await it's availability in any case, lets hope shipping can be worked out soon!

Odin

Staff member
There's a newsletter sign up field at the bottom of the store page: https://shop.stardewvalley.net/ (scroll to the bottom). I'm sure ConcernedApe will announce if/when it's available in other countries and we'll certainly be posting that here.