Issue Mail Recipe won't popup

Ruvmarue

Cowpoke
I am having trouble opening my mail for tea sapling recipe(finished the dialogue for greenhouse 2heart event and waited for next day), when i try to check the mail it won't popup or show me what is inside. other mails are working fine and i noticed as well that all of my recent mails(some are vanilla and modded) on inventory are named "???". i have 137 mods and it seems like my problem is just not getting recipe mail.

smapi log -> https://smapi.io/log/78556cacc97c47b1a6c797e45ca2da8d

beachmouse

Farmhand
I received mine after leveling Caroline high enough for her greenhouse short clip. (Seems the next morning mail.) I'm not a mod but hope this helps :grin:

Ruvmarue

Cowpoke
I received mine after leveling Caroline high enough for her greenhouse short clip. (Seems the next morning mail.) I'm not a mod but hope this helps :grin:
Hi, I did receive mine on the next day but when I try to open the mail it won't let me read it. :defeated:

Thanks for the log. You have quite a bunch of mods that are interacting/generating mail. There's probably a broken letter in front of the recipe letter.
If you'd like to post your save; we may be able to see what the troublesome letter is if it's in your save.

How to find the save: