Magic Rock Candy

Comm

Tiller
What are the best ways to get it. Trading with prismatic shards, or haunted skulls in the quarry mine with burglar ring (0.13% chance without the ring). Please help me I need that inferior rock candy that gives +5 luck.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You can trade 3 prismatic shards for one on thursday at the desert trader on saturdays, there is a limit of one on all platforms but mobile where you can abuse the mobile glitch to get infinite as long as you have shards.

Comm

Tiller
Gotta get those shards then. Is the next best food for skull caverns spicy eel or lucky lunch?

Comm

Tiller
Spicy eel. The speed boost is really useful. (Also drink some coffee or triple shot espresso.)
I also have savage ring so I'm gonna have a lot of speed. Any ring recommendations? I currently use glow ring and savage ring for mines. Trying to get burglar to replace glow for mines.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Gotta get those shards then. Is the next best food for skull caverns spicy eel or lucky lunch?
lucky lunch is by far superior, speed isn't too useful on mobile due to controls and weaker weapons making it so you have to wait anyway.
I would have a second set of rings that ou interchange while mining.
I woulld try for the napalm which is great as well as the dark sword which is cracked on mobile, use it as a secondary weapon for loads of free health.

Comm

Tiller
lucky lunch is by far superior, speed isn't too useful on mobile due to controls and weaker weapons making it so you have to wait anyway.
I would have a second set of rings that ou interchange while mining.
I woulld try for the napalm which is great as well as the dark sword which is cracked on mobile, use it as a secondary weapon for loads of free health.
I already have galaxy, and I play on pc.Sorry for not stating that.

imnvs

Local Legend
Personally I hate the rings with proc effects. First thing is to switch the glow ring for a glowstone. Then ditch the savage for a burglar's ring.

Comm

Tiller
Personally I hate the rings with proc effects. First thing is to switch the glow ring for a glowstone. Then ditch the savage for a burglar's ring.
Personally I think savage works for me. But I will probably get burglar to replace it sometimes.

Elenna101

Farmer
I like savage ring, although it's certainly not necessary. I assume you haven't found the thing that lets you have four rings yet? If you're limited to two rings I'd go for burglar and glowstone or iridium, probably. With four I usually do two iridium (glowstone also works perfectly fine and is cheaper), plus burglar ring, plus either savage or napalm.

Comm

Tiller
I like savage ring, although it's certainly not necessary. I assume you haven't found the thing that lets you have four rings yet? If you're limited to two rings I'd go for burglar and glowstone or iridium, probably. With four I usually do two iridium (glowstone also works perfectly fine and is cheaper), plus burglar ring, plus either savage or napalm.
The forge? I have found that before. I just did today as a matter of fact. I'm gonna try and get glowstone next time I play. Napalm I'm far from getting.

MissDandy

Farmer
Napalm is just the best way to mine. Stuff dies and rocks explode? That's just the best.
I didn't even realize how much stuff this ring gets you until I used it. Also, it's just straight up fun.

Also @Comm I have no idea where you are in the game but if you're closer to the end (or getting there) it's definitely easier to just trade the shards for rock candy like people are saying.

Comm

Tiller
I didn't even realize how much stuff this ring gets you until I used it. Also, it's just straight up fun.

Also @Comm I have no idea where you are in the game but if you're closer to the end (or getting there) it's definitely easier to just trade the shards for rock candy like people are saying.
I don't have any prismatic shards. So I'm currently just poor. I only have like 250,000g. Not anywhere near getting napalm.

imnvs

Local Legend
I don't have any prismatic shards. So I'm currently just poor. I only have like 250,000g. Not anywhere near getting napalm.
Well, your first Napalm Ring is free. You just have to kill a bunch of serpents.

Hill Myna

Farmer
The Napalm Ring is probably my favourite! (excluding the Jukebox Ring, of course. Unbeatable!)

Combine that with Crusader, a Club, and Explosive Ammo – Mummy Floors become the best. So. Much. Fun!

I always bring my Burglar's Ring with me, though. It's just so neat being able to pick up a tonne of "bonus" materials, and also very exciting snagging rare loot like Slime Eggs.

So yeah, for the two rings I'd be doing Glowstone/Iridium Band (depending on what's available) and Burglar's. Plus, you'll get heaps of Bombs, Spicy Eel, and Void Essence while working towards a Napalm Ring. Yay, free stuff!

Once you start combining rings; that's when it gets really exciting.

My go-to combo is Iridium+Burglar's & Napalm+Luck.

Honourable mention goes to the Savage Ring, however. If you're good at combat, you'll get a lot out of this ring.
Is the next best food for skull caverns spicy eel or lucky lunch?
I don't find Lucky Lunches at all appealing. As well as going to Skull Cavern for the resources it can provide, I go there for fun.

If you want a more detailed opinion, check out my Skull Cavern Thread!

And what's more fun than zooooming around with +2 Speed, one-shotting a Mummy, and then going even faster?

Comm

Tiller
The Napalm Ring is probably my favourite! (excluding the Jukebox Ring, of course. Unbeatable!)

Combine that with Crusader, a Club, and Explosive Ammo – Mummy Floors become the best. So. Much. Fun!

I always bring my Burglar's Ring with me, though. It's just so neat being able to pick up a tonne of "bonus" materials, and also very exciting snagging rare loot like Slime Eggs.

So yeah, for the two rings I'd be doing Glowstone/Iridium Band (depending on what's available) and Burglar's. Plus, you'll get heaps of Bombs, Spicy Eel, and Void Essence while working towards a Napalm Ring. Yay, free stuff!

Once you start combining rings; that's when it gets really exciting.

My go-to combo is Iridium+Burglar's & Napalm+Luck.

Honourable mention goes to the Savage Ring, however. If you're good at combat, you'll get a lot out of this ring.

I don't find Lucky Lunches at all appealing. As well as going to Skull Cavern for the resources it can provide, I go there for fun.

If you want a more detailed opinion, check out my Skull Cavern Thread!

And what's more fun than zooooming around with +2 Speed, one-shotting a Mummy, and then going even faster?
I read that thread! It was very well made!