Magic Expansion

coolbeanz

Newcomer
Would love to see magic expanded upon in Stardew here's some ideas I had to possibly do this:
1) More interaction and quests with the Wizard and Witch, would love to see either or both have a store with special items.
2) A Magic skill, adding a new skill would be huge and especially Magic, It could expand the game in a huge way. Even if this was DLC (which they haven't done any but I could see this being DLC) some things the magic skill could be useful for is:
a) Potions, could acquire a cauldron from either the witch or wizard to make these. I think this could add a lot of new recipes to help with mining, fishing, and farming. Then this could tie into stores at the Witches Hut or a store at the Wizards house for special items for the potions. I think potions is the biggest benefit of the magic skill and could be really in-depth.
b) A flying broom to get around on, similar to a horse.
c) Crafting the Return Scepter once you reach a skill level would be awesome.
3) Then for storylines adding in dialog where some of the villagers believe in magic and others don't.
4) Adding new villagers who do magic as a hobby other than the witch and wizard. Would love to see at least one villager who does magic be marriable. This villager could have an interesting storyline where their parents think magic isn't real and practicing it is a waste of time, but as the more you get to know the parents you could change their minds. It would be fun if that family was multigenerational too since we don't have a family yet with multiple generations all in the same household.

I'm sure there's even more that could be added but that's all I have come up with. :)

NancyGriffin

Newcomer
Would love to see magic expanded upon in Stardew here's some ideas I had to possibly do this:
1) More interaction and quests with the Wizard and Witch, would love to see either or both have a store with special items.
2) A Magic skill, adding a new skill would be huge and especially Magic, It could expand the game in a huge way. Even if this was DLC (which they haven't done any but I could see this being DLC) some things the magic skill could be useful for is:
a) Potions, could acquire a cauldron from either the witch or wizard to make these. I think this could add a lot of new recipes to help with mining, fishing, and farming. Then this could tie into stores at the Witches Hut or a store at the Wizards house for special items for the potions. I think potions is the biggest benefit of the magic skill and could be really in-depth.
b) A flying broom to get around on, similar to a horse.
c) Crafting the Return Scepter once you reach a skill level would be awesome.
3) Then for storylines adding in dialog where some of the villagers believe in magic and others don't.
4) Adding new villagers who do magic as a hobby other than the witch and wizard. Would love to see at least one villager who does magic be marriable. This villager could have an interesting storyline where their parents think magic isn't real and practicing it is a waste of time, but as the more you get to know the parents you could change their minds. It would be fun if that family was multigenerational too since we don't have a family yet with multiple generations all in the same household.

I'm sure there's even more that could be added but that's all I have come up with. :)
I agreed with you. If you need help and are having trouble finding time to write your thesis, think about going to This https://studyclerk.com/thesis-writing-help website offers the support you need to complete your thesis on time. By accessing this platform, you can connect with qualified writers who can finish your essay and provide the necessary guidance to ensure a well-crafted thesis. The website's specialized thesis writing help service caters to students facing time constraints or seeking professional assistance to produce high-quality academic work.
I agreed with you.

Last edited: