Mac MacMini Intel - Game crashes on first start

Just bought the game on Steam but after installing the game, it does not start and shows an error (log attached).
I've tested installing in both internal or external storage, but neither work and throw the same error.
Is there any workaround or known fix for this error?

Code:
Time Awake Since Boot: 250 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 6 Abort trap: 6
Terminating Process:   Stardew Valley [999]

Application Specific Information:
abort() called
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 17.18.34.png

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 17.23.42.png

Attachments

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Although I use the GOG version on my non-Intel Mac, I've read a few things in the Steam community about crashes. If you don't get useful information on this forum, you might take a look on Steam too for help. Did you install any mods? Have you verified the install with a tool I believe Steam provides? Have you tried uninstalling SDV and reinstalling it?

There's also a thread in the Apple Community posted by someone getting the same error when running SDV (and other programs) and it was suggested to check for some third party software and VPNs.

If you haven't already tried this, another thing to try is to search for the error code in the Termination Reason in your Problem Details above (i.e., Namespace SIGNAL, Code 6 Abort) to get some insight in to what might be causing it. You can also search for that error description and Stardew Valley to see if you can narrow the results.

Although I use the GOG version on my non-Intel Mac, I've read a few things in the Steam community about crashes. If you don't get useful information on this forum, you might take a look on Steam too for help. Did you install any mods? Have you verified the install with a tool I believe Steam provides? Have you tried uninstalling SDV and reinstalling it?

There's also a thread in the Apple Community posted by someone getting the same error when running SDV (and other programs) and it was suggested to check for some third party software and VPNs.

If you haven't already tried this, another thing to try is to search for the error code in the Termination Reason in your Problem Details above (i.e., Namespace SIGNAL, Code 6 Abort) to get some insight in to what might be causing it. You can also search for that error description and Stardew Valley to see if you can narrow the results.
Hey @wildandblue tnx for the answer!
No mods or vpn, just the vanilla install.
I've already tried to repair using the Steam tool and also completely uninstall and install again with no success.
I tried to find any installed app that could cause the issue but still no luck.
All apps I have in the Intel device are the same my husband have on his apple silicon, but the game works on his device but crashes in mine...