Lost my money

Sulti

Farmhand
I sold many items worth around 1.200.000G, but the game didn't count it. I literally lost my money:( Does anyone know why this happened and what can I do?

Godkin

Planter
Under these mysterious circumstances, there may be technical issues or an imbalance in the distribution of treasure during multiplayer. The possibility is also related to the use of modifications in the game. Stay open to the clues and keep exploring to find the answer. Never give up and keep looking for the meaning behind every incident. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JuanitaPost

Newcomer
Contact game support with details of the issue and provide proof of the sold items. They can investigate and assist you. Hey Arizona, I have good news for all my friends. Please visit this https://triceloans.com/personal-loans-arizona/ site if you are looking for extra funds to cover a major expense. Personal loans in Arizona offer a range of options to meet your needs. Whether you're after a short-term loan or a longer-term installment plan, explore your choices and find the perfect fit for your financial situation.

Last edited:

Sulti

Farmhand
Hello, @FilthyGorilla @MogBeoulve @Godkin,
I didn't see your replies since I wasn't checking here for a long time. I guess it was a misunderstanding. I didn't face such an issue later on. So, most probably I saw it wrong. Since I don't have any record, it is the most logical approach:)