PS4 Looking to host a long-term farm

Im_izzy

Newcomer
Hello! I've been really in the mood to play but I can't find anyone to play with. For multiplayer I usually keep money together so we can do what we are good at and still be earning money. All the other settings I don't mind (farm type, cabin distance, stuff like that). I'm in EST and I'm usually on during the weekends and sometimes during the week (also I would really love to talk in discord)

Kit 56

Newcomer
I'm Central standard time zone which means I'm an hour behind you if that still works for you

Kit 56

Newcomer
No I don't but if we are both I playstation we should be able to make party if not I can get one

Disco_Bawl

Greenhorn
Hey! By chance did this farm ever happen? Would you mind if a third joined? I've always wanted to try co-op farming!

Mr.Seal

Newcomer
Hallo. I am interested, but I am in Germany and we have a 6 hour time difference. What do you think about that?

Mr.Seal

Newcomer
Hallo. I am interested, but I am in Germany and we have a 6 hour time difference. What do you think about that?

TricksterOTBS

Newcomer
Hello! I've been really in the mood to play but I can't find anyone to play with. For multiplayer I usually keep money together so we can do what we are good at and still be earning money. All the other settings I don't mind (farm type, cabin distance, stuff like that). I'm in EST and I'm usually on during the weekends and sometimes during the week (also I would really love to talk in discord)