PC looking for spanish speakers to duo with :) tryna learn a language and dat

whooalicia

Greenhorn
hii im alicia!

im 19 years old and im facing the challenge to learn how to speak spanish in just a few months. Im from germany and i would consider myself to be quite fluent in both english and german, while being mediocre at most in speaking french.
I´m down for any kinds of farm/playing preferences and id also be down for either chill playthrough or a rather sweaty goalset approach.
hmu :) my dc is holladiewaldfee4352

Gonzalo

Newcomer
hello, I'm Gonzalo!
I'm Spanish, 19 and fluent in both Spanish and English. I'm mostly available in the weekends due to university but If you don't mind that, my discord is wonderfulrainbow.

Axel7

Newcomer
Hola alicia, soy Axel me gustaría poder jugar contigo el problema es que yo soy de consola

Ricardo.M

Greenhorn
hii im alicia!

im 19 years old and im facing the challenge to learn how to speak spanish in just a few months. Im from germany and i would consider myself to be quite fluent in both english and german, while being mediocre at most in speaking french.
I´m down for any kinds of farm/playing preferences and id also be down for either chill playthrough or a rather sweaty goalset approach.
hmu :) my dc is holladiewaldfee4352
Hi, im ricardo from mexico, i speak english like a child haha but i understand everything, we can play but im new in this game