PC Looking for some friends to play with!

EvieEvee

Newcomer
Hey I'm Evie! I haven't played multiplayer before so I'm hoping that I can make new friends to join me. I can only speak English. I don't usually go on here so if you want to contact me then my discord is EvieEveee#9018! A little bit about me: I'm quite shy and don't really know what to say in social situations, I'd like to think that I am a kind and understanding person. I'm not to sure what to say in this kind of thing. I like helping people out. I don't mind making the game or joining someone else's, I'm just looking forward to having friends to play with! My pronouns are She and They. I don't discriminate against anything so everyone's welcome! If you do decide to join me but you don't have much experience with the game then don't worry! I can help you!😁

Skyeflye12

Greenhorn
heyy i sent friend request :3 on discord
Hey. I am looking for someone to play with, and I saw that you were the most active out of everyone on this thread. Are you okay with playing with me. My discord is skyfall1290#4518 if you want to contact me through there.

SGtothemax

Greenhorn
Hey. I am looking for someone to play with, and I saw that you were the most active out of everyone on this thread. Are you okay with playing with me. My discord is skyfall1290#4518 if you want to contact me through there.
heyy i just saw the thread andi sent you a friend request, sorry it took 2 days for me to respond