PC Looking for English or Dutch speaking farmers!

SirSjon

Greenhorn
Hi! i have a lot of spare time the next two weeks, and i would love to use this time to start a farm with someone. Furthest i have played the game is summer year 2, so i still have a lot of things to discover. I don't care about age or experience level, I just want someone (or more people) to have fun with. I tend to play the game in a relaxed way, and love to improve the efficiency of the farm. If you are interested, my discord is SirSjon#0026

P.S. I won't stop playing after the two weeks, but after then work takes up a lot of time again

Hi! i have a lot of spare time the next two weeks, and i would love to use this time to start a farm with someone. Furthest i have played the game is summer year 2, so i still have a lot of things to discover. I don't care about age or experience level, I just want someone (or more people) to have fun with. I tend to play the game in a relaxed way, and love to improve the efficiency of the farm. If you are interested, my discord is SirSjon#0026

P.S. I won't stop playing after the two weeks, but after then work takes up a lot of time again
Hi, I have a similar experience level (Fall of year 2) and would like to try co-farming, if you're still looking :)

Tom

Farmer
I will join if you are still looking. I'm in AZ USA. Add me on discord: hawstom#2915.