Looking for an ideal classic CC random seed.

SleepyMeows

Greenhorn
First thread here, hope I didn't miss anything skimming the rules and that it's okay to post this.

I know there was a seed for a CC speedrun, but that was specifically for the earliest possible completion, and even made use of the crop fairy and was predictor incompatible. You also had to do some weird stuff to get it apparently, like set your system clock to a specific number.

I'm looking for a 1-9 digit predictor compatible one that, in order of priority.

1. Tries to get it done by mid-Fall, earlier is better but not needed.
2. Shaves off the most time & money costs.
3. Has a prismatic shard in an early (40-50 or less?) geode. This one is far less of a priority, all it really does is allow you to get the GS before the first Skull Cavern run so your first run (where you're likely to find a shard) is less sluggish.

From my limited experience, the Traveling Cart Priority would be.

Highest: Crocus, Snow Yam, Nautilus Shell , Thanks to Elenna for mentioning the Nautilus Shell can be received as a gift from Demetrius.
High: Truffle, Duck Feather

The Red Cabbage & Rabbit's foot are acquired from Skull Caverns.

Convenience: Two out of the following [Duck Egg, Wool, L.Goat Milk] Note: Wool can be received as a gift from Emily.
Convenience: Two out of the following [Truffle Oil or additional Truffle, Goat Cheese or additional goat milk, Apple, Apricot, Orange, Peach, Pom, Cherry]

I think that's it.... I can't think of anything else that would speed up the CC other than using the crop fairy or something, but that's way beyond what I want. The main point of what I want anyway is to avoid a situation where I have to say, wait through winter so pigs dig up truffles, in case I get pigs too late, etc. A seed doing all of the above would take care of that and compensate for any other mess-ups like fruit trees.

If any one knows of one, that would be awesome! If not, it's not that big of a deal.

Oh and of course, necessary kitty.

EDIT: seed "227" has

Spring 26: Duck Egg
Spring 28: Snow Yam
Summer 14: Duck Feather
Summer 19: Wool
Summer 26: Crocus & Cherry
Fall 14: Pomegranate
Fall 21: Truffle
Fall 28: Nautilus Shell

So it's right on the edge, I'm sure someone has it beat though. You can skip the L.Goat Milk and Truffle oil with the fruit using seed 227.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I can't really help you with the majority of your problems but by upgrading the greenhouse early you can put snow yams from the mines into seed makers and get wild winter seeds for all the winter forage.
Good luck.

Elenna101

Farmer
I can't really help you with the majority of your problems but by upgrading the greenhouse early you can put snow yams from the mines into seed makers and get wild winter seeds for all the winter forage.
Good luck.
This. Also, you can get the nautilus shell from Demetrius as a gift in the mail. If you meet as few people as possible, that'll increase the chances of getting mail from Demetrius. Once you get mail from him, if you exit and re-load the day, that'll change what's in the mail, so you can keep doing that until you get a nautilus shell.

Because of that, you can complete the CC by fall 16th on any seed. (With deluxe speed-gro, bought from the desert on Thursdays, the pumpkin grows up on the 10th, and you get the greenhouse on the 11th. With more deluxe speed-gro, the winter seeds grow up on the 16th.

Also, the fruit bat cave might give you some leeway on the fruit, although you'll probably still need to get the pomegranate for the bulletin board from the cart or a tree to be safe, and you'll definitely need to get the three apples from the cart or a tree (apples have the lowest chance of spawning in the cave, you're not going to get three of them by mid fall).
If you're using predictors, the mushrooms ought to be easy to get from a mushroom floor. Even without predictors, a Skull Caverns trip or two ought to get you the purple mushrooms you need, and I assume you're going to Skull Caverns anyways for the rabbit foot and red cabbage.