PC Looking for a farm-mate!

arionaut

Greenhorn
Hello! I've been playing Stardew for a long time now, usually by myself. I've recently joined forums because I'd like to make some friends that I can play with! It doesn't matter if you are experienced or not, as long as you have a love for the game! I'm in college so my schedule is a little wonky, but I'd love to make friends and have a great time with you! :happy:

If you can do voice chat, that'd be great! If not that's ok too
Just want to start a new farm with someone new!
I don't have any mods downloaded

My discord is Arionaut#0324

Last edited:

adeeplinkin

Greenhorn
Hello! I've been playing Stardew for a long time now, usually by myself. I've recently joined forums because I'd like to make some friends that I can play with! It doesn't matter if you are experienced or not, as long as you have a love for the game! I'm in college so my schedule is a little wonky, but I'd love to make friends and have a great time with you! :happy:

sent request

qikak

Newcomer

Hey, do you play on steam?