PC Looking 4 Friends 4 Co-op!

box.of.foxes

Greenhorn
Hello! My name is Zinnia, a Veteran/Seasons SDV player! Haven't played in a while, so excited to play a new game with all the new updates. I'm looking for a couple of players to farm with (no more than 4). Preferably 18+ (I'm 25yo). It can be vanilla game or modded, I don't mind either.

If you wanna play together, let me know! You can also reach me via my discord @ boxoffoxes#0987 .

ScratchyScalp

Greenhorn
Hi! I'll send you a request on discord!

I'm 26, a teacher, obsessed with SDV, and have tried to get my partner and friends into it (with no avail....rip). I'd love to join you and others in a new game!

jjii

Newcomer
Hi! I'm a girl and I'm over 25. I'd like to play if you're okay with a newbie.

My discord is:
ji#7319

Tom

Farmer
Can I join? I want to get some multi-player experience with voice chat. Not really looking for a serious or long-term farm. But I can commit to a single long session. If it goes well, maybe more. hawstom#2915

Here are my vital stats:

Looking for: At the moment, schedule a one-time (throwaway) 2-6 hour slot to play through all or part of Spring on a new farm with ideally 4 players, but happy to do two players.
Time Zone: AZ UTC-7
Schedule: Flexible
Platform: Windows Steam
Mods: Running a few. Timespeed can affect the party (possibly nice!?!) if hosting. Can disable all.
Role: Host or farmhand
Communication: Prefer voice. I assume Discord is "the way of the gamer". :-D