PC Long term friends to play with [18+]

Rondine

Greenhorn
Hello hello,

I am a 21 years old player from Italy, I am often down to play, but I struggle with finding friends and I am looking for some long term friends to play Stardew Valley with.
Accepting 18+ people from EU or who can be online and available when I am too. I don't like playing in a co-op farm alone, so it is better if you are often free too.
I won't ask you too much, just be mature and kind, a microphone is not required but it would be nice to later voice chat when we are both comfortable; don't worry too much about it tho, I myself am a pretty shy person.
I have never completed the game but I have reaced the 2nd year and I've unlocked some in-game achievements.

When it comes to my play style I just like to relax and have fun, I like enjoying gaming sessions, 100% completing games and I dislike things like speedrunning; I mostly play Vanilla games unless the mods are very easy to install.
Just ask me if you have any question.

Thanks for your attention! :bunny:

Attachments

Reactions: Tom

SirSjon

Greenhorn
Hi Rondine! Are you still looking for someone to play with? Im from the Netherlands and have a lot of spare time the next two weeks, don't enjoy the game as a single player, so i'm looking for someone to play with. My discord is SirSjon#0026