Long hair with hats

Lorian

Sodbuster
Hii!
Well... I started a new farm on the 1.6 (loving it so much) I made a guy named tobias, with long hair, all good... But when I put a hat on him, his hair looks like he have 2 low tails O.o. Why? Look...
1712262956294.png
1712262989038.png

ArtifactSpot

That just happens. Different hairstyles do different things. Most long styles do the two short pigtails. I thought they patched it out in 1.6 but I guess not.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah it’s an unfortunate side effect of characters with longer hair. You get these pigtail looking curls on the side and no good alternatives, hopefully it’s changed.

Benhimself

Rancher
My current character is rocking the sunglasses for exactly this reason. Just waiting for Alex to show up in the Desert Festival, then all hats will be inferior to the glorious rainbow mullet!

Lorian

Sodbuster
I´m next to the desert festival, my first * ^ * I´m so impatient. Let´s pray the Eric god to change this feature, pls xD

ArtifactSpot

My current character is rocking the sunglasses for exactly this reason. Just waiting for Alex to show up in the Desert Festival, then all hats will be inferior to the glorious rainbow mullet!
Prismatic hair? Desert festival in 1.6 I’ll have to remember that sounds like fun!