Locking Chests

Journi

Planter
I was playing a Co-op with my real life friend, and I told her that we need to keep our stuff seperate, and we help each out to see what we need, well she literally took all my Community stuff and threw all of them away and sold some of the stuff. D:

I finally caught a catfish and some things that are really hard to get.
I found a truffle and a red cabbage at the traveling merchant, and she sold them. ._.

she said that we needed more money. o.O
Which is weird because I had 50k from fishing and artisan stuff.
._.

So I really think we should have where chests are locked and only the person who owns it gets to be able to open it.
I'm super salty and I want to cry, all that hard work.

Odin

Staff member
I can definitely see the usefulness of a feature like this, especially when playing with people you don't know. I will say in this instance since it was your friend, you may want to talk to them about why selling those items was a mean thing to do. I'd like to think they wouldn't have done that if they understood why you didn't want those items sold

Sounny

Rancher
I was playing a Co-op with my real life friend, and I told her that we need to keep our stuff seperate, and we help each out to see what we need, well she literally took all my Community stuff and threw all of them away and sold some of the stuff. D:

I finally caught a catfish and some things that are really hard to get.
I found a truffle and a red cabbage at the traveling merchant, and she sold them. ._.

she said that we needed more money. o.O
Which is weird because I had 50k from fishing and artisan stuff.
._.

So I really think we should have where chests are locked and only the person who owns it gets to be able to open it.
I'm super salty and I want to cry, all that hard work.
You need to color coordinated chests or separate sheds.

Journi

Planter
You need to color coordinated chests or separate sheds.
I did o.o

And I made her own shed by her house.. She said it wasnt mean and said we needed the cash and I should thank her for making the right choice.

I deleted that map so.

Sounny

Rancher
I did o.o

And I made her own shed by her house.. She said it wasnt mean and said we needed the cash and I should thank her for making the right choice.

I deleted that map so.
You might need new friends. She sounds selfish! How entitled and rude!

Sounny

Rancher
Yeah and I do agree.
I know its a game but I put so many hours into this, Im so upset that i had to delete it.
It's more than a game. It a personal project and labor of love. To bad you couldn't just drop her. I'm sorry you lost a good map.

Journi

Planter
It's more than a game. It a personal project and labor of love. To bad you couldn't just drop her. I'm sorry you lost a good map.
Its okay i can alwats redo it. :)
Oh i did drop her as a friend lol, she told me that it was a stupid game and get over it.
Welp

I can always remake it and make it better, but in singleplayer. xD
Sounny, if you ever want to play a game together let me know! ;D

Still wish it was an option though.
I would love that idea.

Sounny

Rancher
Its okay i can alwats redo it. :)
Oh i did drop her as a friend lol, she told me that it was a stupid game and get over it.
Welp

I can always remake it and make it better, but in singleplayer. xD
Sounny, if you ever want to play a game together let me know! ;D

Still wish it was an option though.
I would love that idea.
I'd love to join you! :D I'll let you know when I'm playing again. Glad you dropped that garbage not-friend.

Journi

Planter
I'd love to join you! :D I'll let you know when I'm playing again. Glad you dropped that garbage not-friend.
I'm glad too, known her since high school
Oh well.

:) Okies, not playing SDV at the moment, been caught up in a new game. xD

Sounny

Rancher
Oh? What game? I recently discovered Risk of Rain 2. A big step up from the first RoR. An open world, whimsical, battle royal.