Switch Local network Co-op Play EXTREMELY Unstable - Game Unplayable

Sheppard

Newcomer
A myriad of issues occurring while trying to play local co-op on the Nintendo Switch.
… Sometimes, the hosting game cant be found.
… Sometimes, the joining game randomly crashes because "A software error has occurred".
… Sometimes, the game crashes while trying to join a hosted game.
… Sometimes, while transitioning to a new day, the joining game crashes to the Switch Home Screen because… Reasons?

All software and hardware versions are up to date.
Network connectivity is as strong as can be.
Both Switch systems are about five feet away from each other with no interference in between.

We have done all that we can do on our end to make sure that there should be no issues and yet this game is unplayable in co-op and has become complete waste of my money. Judging by the unresolved posts regarding these issues from other, it saddens me that these issues are not being addressed. My trust in the developers is fading fast.
It comes to this… If a reasonable solution can be found so that my kid & I can game together, then you will have my continued support for future projects, but if these failures continue you will never have my resources nor support again for any projects as my trust will have been lost.

Good day to you.