Issue Local Coop Infinite Waiting for Other Players (2/2)

Hey so I thought I would start playing Stardew Valley with my wifey on local coop but for whatever reason the game keeps getting stuck after we go to sleep. Some times it doesn't get stuck and sometimes it does. I think that it only gets stuck when we both level up a skill at the same time. To be sure, the game doesn't crash, it just stays on the same screen with the ellipses (...) scrolling by. It's happened about 3 times already and we're only on day 5....

Looking at the Smapi log, it might be Deep Woods that is causing the issue? Not sure. Please help.
Screenshot 2022-09-30 233925.png

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hey so I thought I would start playing Stardew Valley with my wifey on local coop but for whatever reason the game keeps getting stuck after we go to sleep. Some times it doesn't get stuck and sometimes it does. I think that it only gets stuck when we both level up a skill at the same time. To be sure, the game doesn't crash, it just stays on the same screen with the ellipses (...) scrolling by. It's happened about 3 times already and we're only on day 5....

Looking at the Smapi log, it might be Deep Woods that is causing the issue? Not sure. Please help.
View attachment 11872
Hi, are you both playing a 64 bit game? Deep woods is not compatible with 32bit mode anymore. Anyway try to uninstall DeepWoods mod and see how it goes without it.

22:29:35ERRORSMAPI - Categorize Chests 1.4.2 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
⚠ use Better Chests or Convenient Chests instead.

Have you used any other mods that replace XNB files? For Baechu's Portrait here is link1 link2 Content Patcher version.
XNB mods have a lot of limitations, often conflict with each other, usually break when the game updates, are hard to install and remove, etc.
https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Using_XNB_mods
And you are trying to use 2 Portraits mods at the same time Baechu's Portrait and stardewvalley anime mods. They replace each other, so choose one.

After fixing what I said above and if the same problem happens again, then you can try disabling Skill Prestige mod. Only this one affects skills.

Last edited: