Switch Local co-op broken

Aidan x

Greenhorn
Local play will not work:(

Hello guys, myself my partner have got a farm on switch and she is the host. For a week straight we have been able to play together on local play however a few days ago we boot up the game as we have done to play but her farm will not show up on the local play section
We have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions online but I can still not join her through local play. Can anyone help please?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Local play will not work:(

Hello guys, myself my partner have got a farm on switch and she is the host. For a week straight we have been able to play together on local play however a few days ago we boot up the game as we have done to play but her farm will not show up on the local play section
We have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions online but I can still not join her through local play. Can anyone help please?
Hello Aidan x and Welcome to the Forums!

When I played on Switch with a friend, we'd frequently have problems connecting with each other and would need to power down both of our Switches and restart to get SDV co-op working again. I think once we even needed to add the other as a friend again in the Nintendo interface using our unique ID code thingy. You've probably tried both of these already but if not, I hope one of them helps you.