PC Literally just bought the game, Looking for friends (12-18)

SCM

Greenhorn
So for a long time I only had the mobile version, so as you would expect the moment I got the PC version I was bloodthirsty to find people to play with. You would be right.

So I haven't played a lot of Stardew Valley honestly, I've been trying to teach myself some stuff about the game by reading the wiki but stopped after a while. I just want a buddy or two to casually play with throughout the game and maybe teach me some stuff too. (I'm not a complete noob but I have barely played the game)

Just note that I don't actually have a PC, I have a Chromebook and I'm able to play PC games using a service called GeForce NOW, which has a 1 hour session limit. So you'll probably want to host the game.

I've never played Stardew Valley multiplayer and I'm exited to finally be able to play with other people, and also I'm a HUGE Terraria fan and also love to play that on Steam too

My Steam is Samscm and my Discord is SCM#8627

Notes: I'm a guy/15, I don't use mic, I'm somewhat of an achievement hunter but still wanna enjoy the game, I suck at videogames, yeah thats it I guess

beanyo

Newcomer
Hiii, I don't know if you still are looking for someone to play with you, but I'm Ava :) I'm 14 and looking for people to play Stardew Valley with. I have it on xbox and on pc. I also have discord: avadaloser#8162