Linus seems to stare in the bathhouse tbh

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
does anyone else notice Linus will spy on people in the bathhouse/spa, its really weird and creepy, there should be a dialogue you can say to him when he is doing it to be like, what the heck dude,

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
He only uses it in winter and fall to warm up, I don't think it's very creepy, he's standing in the front of the building and never goes in. It's also not like we actually see anyone else use the bathhouse anyway, may as well let the person who would benefit from it the most use it, spending all of the cold months cooped up in a tent for warmth doesn't sound too fun.

nicodeux

Farmer
He only uses it in winter and fall to warm up, I don't think it's very creepy, he's standing in the front of the building and never goes in. It's also not like we actually see anyone else use the bathhouse anyway, may as well let the person who would benefit from it the most use it, spending all of the cold months cooped up in a tent for warmth doesn't sound too fun.
Alex also uses the spa lockroom during winter for his training. But I agree with you: of all Pelican Town inhabitants, Linus is the one who would benefit the most from the spa. Moreover, he is the closest villager with his tent only a few paces from the spa building. Thus, I don't see anything weird or creepy for Linus to be there.

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
He's not spying. There's no windows there to look at unless you have a mod of some kind. He's there to get warm during Fall/Winter.
Go camping during that time in a place with all four seasons. You'll understand why he does it then. :laugh:

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
does anyone else notice Linus will spy on people in the bathhouse/spa, its really weird and creepy, there should be a dialogue you can say to him when he is doing it to be like, what the heck dude,
@stardew_luv here is where I explained it btw, though I do understand just reading the title and being mad, I have actually done that before sadly, I have changed the name of the thread to look less harsh

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Alex also uses the spa lockroom during winter for his training. But I agree with you: of all Pelican Town inhabitants, Linus is the one who would benefit the most from the spa. Moreover, he is the closest villager with his tent only a few paces from the spa building. Thus, I don't see anything weird or creepy for Linus to be there.
Good point about the location true, he is so close, it's definitely way easier and less awkward for him if he heads there instead of the saloon or something