Writing Life in the Countryside

Prologue
—————————
It was just like any other normal day. Wake up, get dressed, get to work on time. Well, that last one was not the case for Winston Alder. They managed to get up and ready, but realized they kinda over slept and the only thing he had was buttered toast and a water bottle to go. Running down the stairs of their apartment complex, Winston managed to get onto the bus in time to get to work.
“My manager is not gonna be happy im late again for the 3rd time this month.” Winston thought to himself, chugging down the water to wash the dryness of his throat from the toast.
The bus came to a halt in front of the bluish grey building with the Joja logo in big font.
”Let’s get this day over with already.” As soon as they sat down they got called into the manager’s office. Reluctantly, they got up, not realizing they opened the desk drawer a little, and walked off.

“Do you know why I called you in here, Mx. Winston?” The manager asked, in a monotone voice.
“Because i was late again for the 3rd time this month. But i had a good reason-“ his sentence was cut short.
“If it has anything to do with gridball, I don’t care. I’m tired of excuses, Mx. Winston. Do not let this happen again.”
The employer looked down at his feet, “Yes sir.”
With that, he went back to his desk and hit the edge of the drawer by the shin.
“Son of a-“ refraining from finishing that statement, the drawer opened more, revealing a sealed envelope, addressed to him. It dawned on him it was from his grandfather, Samual.
The memories came back to him. Right before his 13th birthday, his grandfather gave that to him but told him to be patient.
“When you feel like you’re being crushed by the burdens of modern life, then you open it.”
His grandfather’s words still echo in his head. Popping the seal open, he read the letter.
It’s states that the Valley Farm is now in his name if he wanted to start a new life. Winston smiles a little, knowing fully well that he needed to get out of this crappy job.
During lunch break, he told his manager he quits and left early to go home to his apartment to pack up.
“Maybe a fresh start will do me some good,” Winston was talking to himself, feeling great about making this change in their life.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
—————————————
Wintston only had a small suitcase with some clothes, an almost empty photo album, and any small necessities he might need. Walking up to the front counter of the bus station, looking for his destination gate.
“Where’re you going sir?” The lady asked him.
“Can i get a one way ticket to Stardew Valley?” he replied nervously.
“Stardew Valley? Been a while since anyone has bought a ticket for that place.”
They paid for the ticket and went on about their business. Winston was thankful to get up early before sunrise because it’s apparent that his new home was a long ways away from the inner city. Climbing onto the bus, they saw a couple other people probably with stops on the way to his destination.
The bus driver looks at them. “Ticket please.”
He flashed his ticket at the driver, and was motioned to take a seat. He walked to the back of the bus and plopped down, looking at the fully charged phone he bought the other day. Staring at a couple of photos of him and his family.
“I wonder if I’ll be welcomed to the town. I bet there’s not a single person who’s like me in more ways than one.” He thought to himself, then stares out the window, eventually falling asleep catching up on some Z’s.

Winston felt the movement of the bus turning slightly as he slowly wakes up, and the first thing he saw was a sign ‘Stardew Valley 0.5 miles’. Looking around the bus, he was the only one left besides the driver. The transportation came to slow stop as they got off to be greeted by a ginger-haired woman who looked liked she can be a lumberjack with the type of outfit she wears.
“Hello! I’m Robin, the local carpenter.” She greeted him.
He nodded and introduced himself. “Hi. Im Mx. Winston Alder. But just call me Winston.”
Robin smiles, “Nice to meet you Winston. Mayor Lewis wanted me to fetch you from the bus stop so i can show you to your new home. In fact, he’s there right now tidying things up for your arrival. Just follow me.”
Upon arriving, they had an expression as if they saw something horrifying. As speechless as he is, Robin broke the silence. “I know it’s a bit overgrown, but there’s some good soil under this mess. With some dedication, you can really make an impact here at Valley Farm.”
The door to the small cabin opened with a gentleman in brown pants and green shirt standing at the doorway. Looking at Winston, he gave a hearty laugh, walking down the steps. “Ah! You must be the new farmer, Winston.”
They gaze at the mayor outfit, scanning before speaking up. “You must be Mayor Lewis.”
Lewis shook his hand. “You are a spitting image of your grandfather. Wish he was here with us. He was a good man and a good friend.”
Then it hit them, he knew he remembered Lewis from somewhere. “You were at my grandpa Samual’s funeral 10 years ago. I thought you looked familiar.”
The mayor had that twinkle in his eyes, “You’re the kid Samual gave the letter to. I remember you clutching it like your life depended on it.”
“Yea. And I’m glad i did.”
The trio looked at the rundown cabin.
“This cabin has a very ‘rustic’ look.”
“‘Crusty’ is more apt.” Robin retorted.
Lewis got onto her as the redhead chuckles about it.
“Don’t listen to her. She’s just trying to get you to buy one of her house upgrades.”
“Hey!” She pouts a little as Winston giggles.
Lewis looked at them once again, “Well, you should get some rest. It must have been a long ride from the inner city. Tomorrow, you should introduce yourself to the townsfolk.”
“I gotta get going. My husband is making dinner. See ya.” Robin walks off to the path north of the farm.
The older man agreed and before leaving to the path on the east side, he turns to speak at them, “And welcome to Pelican town.” He leaves.

That night, they could barely sleep. Being used to the city noises felt uneasy to them, it was then he decided to take a small walk, using his phone as a flashlight.
Time 11:30 pm
He shrugged and put on some boots he got from the city before he left, and took the trail north overpassing the tunnel entrance and to a clearing with a house.
“That must be where Robin lives.” Thinking to himself, as he saw someone by a camp fire. “Is that a homeless person?”
He approached the man and stepped on a twig causing it to snap, getting his attention.
“Who’s there?!” The homeless guy in yellow fur garments called out. He saw Winston, but that didn’t mean he’d let his guard down. “A stranger. Hello. Don’t mind me. I just live out here alone.”
Winston makes note of this. “Hi, I’m Winston. The new farmer.”
“Name’s Linus…” he turns back facing the fire.
They took this opportunity to return home feeling tired as it was past midnight.
Opening the door, taking off his boots, Winston heads to the bed that’s tucked away off to the side of the his new home. Closing their eyes, slowly falling asleep.

He opens his eyes and tried to speak but no sound came out. All he could do was cry like a tiny baby. Then he realized, he was a baby. Crying hard trying to get someone’s attention, but only one person gently picked them up from the cardboard box, telling them they’re gonna be alright now. The baby’s cries softened a little, looking at the woman with beautiful blue eyes and dark hair in a low messy bun. Thunder roars and lightning cracks, causing their vision to fade into the darken abyss.

He suddenly wakes up from the dream, his night shirt clinging onto his skin. Brown hair draping over his shoulders and his bangs in his face. That was no dream, but a memory. One that came to him every year for a week when it got close to his birthday. The sun peeked through the window as a roaster calls out in the distance. He got out bed and into the shower feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Tying the bandanna around his neck, he saw a package on the floor.
‘Take these to get you started. -Lewis’ the note read.
They shrugged and got his small backpack and started working on the farm. For most of the day he hacked down the overgrown grass and whatever weeds where in the way, collecting fibers and mixed seeds along the way. In the back left corner of the field was a little pathway that led to his grandfather’s shrine. Picking up the piece of paper he read ‘Winston- Wait for my return on the dawn of the third year. -Grandpa.’
“Huh? I wonder what he means by that?” They muttered under their breath. He looked at the list of names and new he already met 2 of the 28 that’s on it. “Looks like now would be a good time to take a break before returning.”
He walked out of the farm and into town to explore what awaits for him in store.

Chapter 2: introductions

—————————————————
Winston got to town and one of the first things he did was head over to the saloon. Thankfully, it was open as it was 1:30 pm. He was greeted by the only man in there, the bartender himself.
“Heya. Name’s Gus. Im the owner and chef of Stardrop Saloon. Nice to meet you,” Gus spoke in a friendly manner, putting down the glass he was cleaning.
Winston waved, “Hi I’m the new farmer that just moved in. My name is Winston.” He ordered some coffee, knowing he can’t handle beer all that well. After a bit he left only to run into jock guy with a gridball in hand.
“Oh, hey. You’re the new guy, huh?”
They nodded. “Winston.”
“Cool! I’m Alex. I’ll see ya around.” He walks off north to a house nearby.
Winston turned the corner to meet an elderly lady by a flower box. “Hello, ma’am.”
She turned around to get a look at them. “Why hello and welcome to our little community, dear. My name is Evelyn, but you can call me Granny if you like.”
Evelyn gives him a smile under the wrinkles of her cheeks.
“It’s nice to meet you, Granny Evelyn. Im Wintson.” He greeted her back. “Those are beautiful flowers you have there.”
“Thank you. The good mayor put me in charge of the town’s public gardens.” She continues to water them, smelling the flowers she grew.
“That’s nice of him. I should get going. It was nice meeting you.”

Walking southbound of the town, they came across a man by the bridge.
“Hi-“
He was cut off as the man looked and shook his hand firmly, but softly. “Ah, the new farmer we’ve all been expecting… and whose arrival have sparked many a conversation!”
They nervously chuckled, “Winston.”
“I’m Elliott. I live in the little cabin by the beach. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Winston’s eyes sparkled, “There’s a beach here?! I haven’t been to one in ages! Thou it was a long time ago. Sorry if i got carried away.”
“No need to apologize, Winston.” Elliott waved his hand a little, reassuring the newcomer. “I hope you come to think of this place as ‘home’. Although, I’m kinda new to this town myself. It feels like home to me now, but I only moved to Pelican Town just last year before you did.” He continued.
“I’ll check out the beach. Nice meeting you Elliott.”

The two departed ways, and first thing they saw was a building on the waterfront. Approaching the door, he came across a note on the door.
‘Away on a fishing trip. Will be back. -Willy’
“Welp. So much for deep sea fishing.”
He walks back to the saloon real quick to meet a few more people there before heading back to his farm cabin. Looking at the list of names, there’s only several of them left, including ‘Willy’. They got a shower, letting the hot water wash away the dirt and grim of his hard day’s work. Got dressed and ate the leftovers he got from the saloon, and lays in bed drifting to sleep.

The pounding of the rain can be heard as he opened his eyes again, this time in the prospective of a toddler, he walked around the seemingly familiar building remembering it was his grandparents house here in the Valley. Back then things were very different. Walking up to the window, he tried to get onto the bench like nook as he felt himself being lifted up by his grandfather Samual.
“GAMPA!” The toddler giggles, pressing his face against the glass, looking out at the rain falling onto the ever growing crops.
Then the tender moment was interrupted by the sounds of smalls screams and yelling, followed by a soft thud.

He wakes up again from the abysmal dream. Looking at the time being 5:45 am. “When will these dreams stop like this?!” Winston thought to himself, slightly angry about this memory dream. “That was the day Grandma passed away in the hospital… back then I didn’t understand what was going on except for she was never waking up ever again.”
Getting out of bed, they went to the bathroom to wash their face going back to the small singular room, to watch the tv for a little bit. Weather saying it’s gonna rain all day, but that’s not gonna stop them from getting some work done.

The following days was about the same routine. Friday evening he went to the saloon because he’s lacking a kitchen, and decided to meet the rest of the townsfolk there. Nothing out of the ordinary for them. Leaving the saloon, he came across a weird artifact. “I’ll probably get Gunther to look at it in the morning.”
Finally getting back home, he looked at the mail he had and remembered the letter from Joja saying that the path to the mines is now available. “I’ll do that in the morning as well.” Muttering to himself, falling asleep.

The sound of the rustling leaves comforted the young kid playing around with the family dog outside. His name was called from the house by his grandfather Samual. Making a run to the house, he saw his mother clutching a letter in her hand, tears streaming down her pale face. The only thing he heard her say was ‘Oh Yoba. Why?’ Indicating something was terribly wrong.
“Mommy. Is daddy coming home?” Little Winston asked his mother.
The woman looked at her child with the dullness in her eyes, shaking her head. “I’m afraid your father won’t be coming home for your birthday, sweetheart…”
His vision faded to back into the abyss of darkness.

Waking up once again, and it was 5:30 am. Earlier than normal still but he’s used to it by now. “That was the day mom got the letter saying…” Winston sighed, not wanting to finish that. Remembering how much she cried. Grieving for months on end. Almost made her sick. Thankfully his aunt was able to take care of her. But enough reminiscing, he got ready to explore the mines.

Upon arriving at the entrance, he meets a scruffy old man who looked to be around Lewis’s age. With an eyepatch and a side cape, he was peering down the hole with the ladder before he looked up and saw Winston.
“Hello. Whatcha doing, sir?”
“Hm? Oh I was just looking down this mineshaft. There good ore down there, but because it’s been undisturbed for so long, im afraid ores aren’t the only thing you’ll find down there…”
Looking up, he introduces himself as Marlon, the Guild master of the Adventure Guild next door. Before leaving, he gave Winston a rusty sword, tell them to be careful down there.

Last edited:
Chapter 3: Junimos
———————————

Climbing down the ladder with only a pickax and cruddy sword in tow, he only saw rocks, and started picking away at it, only that one of them had a another ladder going deeper. Curiosity getting the better of him, he climbed down again to be greeted by a little green slime ball.
“Whoa. Ok this is new. Hey there little guy- WHA!” He jumped back as the slime attempted to attack, reacting with swings of his sword slashing at the tiny thing into nothingness. “Ok! Now I understand why Marlon said that.” He feels like he’s gonna regret this one of these days. By the time he got the fifth floor, the dinging of the elevator caught his attention and decided that was enough for one day and headed back up to the surface.

He got home to get a shower and headed into town, seeing Lewis at the abandoned building just in the northern part of the town.
The mayor looked behind him to see Winston. “Oh. Hi there.”
“Hello, Mayor Lewis. Is something wrong?”
Lewis looked back at the building. “What an eyesore… This is the Pelican Town Community Center… or what’s left it, that is…”
He continued, “It used to be the pride and joy of the town! Bustling with activities and what not. Now look at it! It’s shameful…”
They turned to face the Mayor. “What happened?”
“These days, the young folks would rather sit in front of the TV all day than interacting with the community. But i sound like an old fool… Ever since Joja came here, they’ve been begging me to sell the community center to them. But something tells me I can’t. I guess old folks like me still cling to the memories and just can’t let it go. But if one more person buys the Joja Membership… then it’s all over…”
After he was done rambling, he walked up to the door and unlocked it.
Upon entering the building, there was a little leaf hut in the back corner of the main room.
“Huh. Looks like Jas and Vincent have been playing in here. This place is even worse than I remember.”
Suddenly, something appeared behind him, “WHAT THE!?” They exclaimed.
“What?” He turned around and it was gone. “What’s the matter? Are you ill?”
“I’m not ill. I just saw this apple like creature or something!”
“If you saw something then I wouldn’t be surprised if it was rats,” he chuckles a little.
Again, the tiny apple creature appeared.
“There it is again!!!” Winston pointed it out.
And again, when Lewis turned around, it was gone, “You’re worrying me, Winston…”
“But l-“
“Look, i think I’m gonna head home. I need some lunch.” He turns to leave but stops to look back. “Hey. I’ll keep this open from here on out. Maybe if you the extra time, you can catch these rats.” He then leaves.
“THEY ARE NOT RATS!! They’re-“ He stopped his thoughts and said one word.

“Junimos.”

He then explored the Community Center a but further, peering into one of the rooms with a strange golden glow.

432813C4-3FDB-4CB9-AE6C-19D6E18769AD.jpeg

“Odd. What does this mean?” They sighed. “Even if i was to ask anyone in town. They’ll either think I’m crazy or something. I guess i better go on about my day.”

And they did just that. With the usual going to the beach, chatting with Willy and Elliott, then to the Saloon with Gus, Emily, and Pam, then headed home to cut down a few more trees.

That night he still couldn’t sleep. All the could thing about was the apple creatures at the community center. He remember seeing a small plushy of one next to his grandmother’s photo and asked his grandfather about it.
“Those are called Junimos my dear boy. They are the spirits of the forest. Shy they may be, but if you encounter one you need to be kind to them.”
Repeating the last part of the conversation, he finally drifted to sleep.

He didn’t have a dream this time when he woke up at 6 am as the roaster crows in the distance. Checking the mail, he received a letter from a named M. Rasmodius Wizard. Even though he stopped believing in fairytales years ago, this one definitely peeked his interest. They were a bit hesitant at first but decided to go there anyways.

He knocked on the door and heard a response.
“Ah! Come in!” It sounded a bit old and a little raspy with a semi deep tone. His introduction was a bit funny to Winston but he didn’t show it.
“And you… Winston. The one whose arrival I have longed foreseen.”
They were taken a back, “HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?!”
“Here. I want to show you something.” He interrupted his train of thought and casts a spell. In a small flash of light, the little apple creature stood in the summoning circle. “You’ve seen one of these before, haven’t you?” He questioned them before continuing. “They call themselves the ‘Junimos’”
Hearing that definitely caught Winston’s attention, “Those are the creatures Grandpa Samual told me about!”
“Mysterious spirits, but for whatever reason… they don’t want to speak to me.” The wizard sighed in defeat letting the green Junimo disappear. “Not sure why they now call the Community Center their home, but you have no reason to fear them by any and all means.”
“What about a unknown language scribbled golden scroll?” Winston finally spoke up.
“A golden scroll written in an unknown language. I’ll be right back. I must see this for myself!” Just like that he teleported out of the tower.
“And just when I thought this week couldn’t get any weirder.” They muttered to themselves. The door opened and the wizard returned. “WHA! Whoa! That was fast!”
“I have found the note!” Rasmodius spoke with a hint of glee. “I was able to decipher it, despite it being a bit obscure. ‘We, the Junimos, are happy to aid you. In return, we ask for gifts of the valley. If you are one with the forest then you will the true nature of this scroll.’” The last part made him ponder about it. “Hmm… ‘One with the forest.’ What could they possibly mean by that?” He then got a whiff of his potion that was brewing. “AH-HA! Winston, come over here for a moment.”
It was like he had a brilliant idea as Winston walked over to the big caldron on the on going fire beneath. “My cauldron has been bubbling with ingredients from the forest. Can you smell it?!”
The only thing Winston can do is keep himself from wanting to vomit by the list of items the wizard mentioned, then was told to drink it. Reluctantly, Winston did so, and started seeing things he never thought he saw. Either that or he was hallucinating from the ‘potion’ Rasmodius made him drink. He was feeling sick but after was seemed forever, his body adjusted to it.

After all of that, he went about his day as usual. He checked up on Linus, who told them that someone was throwing rocks at his tent last night, and that he just waited it out. Then he went to talk to Robin.
“Hey! I heard Lewis showed you around the Community Center! It’d be great if you could fix it up. It used to be a really nice building. But if not then it’s fine.”
That got him to thinking that maybe there was something he could do. He hated Joja more than anything because of his previous job. With a goodbye he left to return to his farm for more work, knowing that later he’ll recheck the Community Center in the morning.

Chapter 3: Junimos
———————————

Climbing down the ladder with only a pickax and cruddy sword in tow, he only saw rocks, and started picking away at it, only that one of them had a another ladder going deeper. Curiosity getting the better of him, he climbed down again to be greeted by a little green slime ball.
“Whoa. Ok this is new. Hey there little guy- WHA!” He jumped back as the slime attempted to attack, reacting with swings of his sword slashing at the tiny thing into nothingness. “Ok! Now I understand why Marlon said that.” He feels like he’s gonna regret this one of these days. By the time he got the fifth floor, the dinging of the elevator caught his attention and decided that was enough for one day and headed back up to the surface.

He got home to get a shower and headed into town, seeing Lewis at the abandoned building just in the northern part of the town.
The mayor looked behind him to see Winston. “Oh. Hi there.”
“Hello, Mayor Lewis. Is something wrong?”
Lewis looked back at the building. “What an eyesore… This is the Pelican Town Community Center… or what’s left it, that is…”
He continued, “It used to be the pride and joy of the town! Bustling with activities and what not. Now look at it! It’s shameful…”
They turned to face the Mayor. “What happened?”
“These days, the young folks would rather sit in front of the TV all day than interacting with the community. But i sound like an old fool… Ever since Joja came here, they’ve been begging me to sell the community center to them. But something tells me I can’t. I guess old folks like me still cling to the memories and just can’t let it go. But if one more person buys the Joja Membership… then it’s all over…”
After he was done rambling, he walked up to the door and unlocked it.
Upon entering the building, there was a little leaf hut in the back corner of the main room.
“Huh. Looks like Jas and Vincent have been playing in here. This place is even worse than I remember.”
Suddenly, something appeared behind him, “WHAT THE!?” They exclaimed.
“What?” He turned around and it was gone. “What’s the matter? Are you ill?”
“I’m not ill. I just saw this apple like creature or something!”
“If you saw something then I wouldn’t be surprised if it was rats,” he chuckles a little.
Again, the tiny apple creature appeared.
“There it is again!!!” Winston pointed it out.
And again, when Lewis turned around, it was gone, “You’re worrying me, Winston…”
“But l-“
“Look, i think I’m gonna head home. I need some lunch.” He turns to leave but stops to look back. “Hey. I’ll keep this open from here on out. Maybe if you the extra time, you can catch these rats.” He then leaves.
“THEY ARE NOT RATS!! They’re-“ He stopped his thoughts and said one word.

“Junimos.”

He then explored the Community Center a but further, peering into one of the rooms with a strange golden glow.

View attachment 7447

“Odd. What does this mean?” They sighed. “Even if i was to ask anyone in town. They’ll either think I’m crazy or something. I guess i better go on about my day.”

And they did just that. With the usual going to the beach, chatting with Willy and Elliott, then to the Saloon with Gus, Emily, and Pam, then headed home to cut down a few more trees.

That night he still couldn’t sleep. All the could thing about was the apple creatures at the community center. He remember seeing a small plushy of one next to his grandmother’s photo and asked his grandfather about it.
“Those are called Junimos my dear boy. They are the spirits of the forest. Shy they may be, but if you encounter one you need to be kind to them.”
Repeating the last part of the conversation, he finally drifted to sleep.

He didn’t have a dream this time when he woke up at 6 am as the roaster crows in the distance. Checking the mail, he received a letter from a named M. Rasmodius Wizard. Even though he stopped believing in fairytales years ago, this one definitely peeked his interest. They were a bit hesitant at first but decided to go there anyways.

He knocked on the door and heard a response.
“Ah! Come in!” It sounded a bit old and a little raspy with a semi deep tone. His introduction was a bit funny to Winston but he didn’t show it.
“And you… Winston. The one whose arrival I have longed foreseen.”
They were taken a back, “HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?!”
“Here. I want to show you something.” He interrupted his train of thought and casts a spell. In a small flash of light, the little apple creature stood in the summoning circle. “You’ve seen one of these before, haven’t you?” He questioned them before continuing. “They call themselves the ‘Junimos’”
Hearing that definitely caught Winston’s attention, “Those are the creatures Grandpa Samual told me about!”
“Mysterious spirits, but for whatever reason… they don’t want to speak to me.” The wizard sighed in defeat letting the green Junimo disappear. “Not sure why they now call the Community Center their home, but you have no reason to fear them by any and all means.”
“What about a unknown language scribbled golden scroll?” Winston finally spoke up.
“A golden scroll written in an unknown language. I’ll be right back. I must see this for myself!” Just like that he teleported out of the tower.
“And just when I thought this week couldn’t get any weirder.” They muttered to themselves. The door opened and the wizard returned. “WHA! Whoa! That was fast!”
“I have found the note!” Rasmodius spoke with a hint of glee. “I was able to decipher it, despite it being a bit obscure. ‘We, the Junimos, are happy to aid you. In return, we ask for gifts of the valley. If you are one with the forest then you will the true nature of this scroll.’” The last part made him ponder about it. “Hmm… ‘One with the forest.’ What could they possibly mean by that?” He then got a whiff of his potion that was brewing. “AH-HA! Winston, come over here for a moment.”
It was like he had a brilliant idea as Winston walked over to the big caldron on the on going fire beneath. “My cauldron has been bubbling with ingredients from the forest. Can you smell it?!”
The only thing Winston can do is keep himself from wanting to vomit by the list of items the wizard mentioned, then was told to drink it. Reluctantly, Winston did so, and started seeing things he never thought he saw. Either that or he was hallucinating from the ‘potion’ Rasmodius made him drink. He was feeling sick but after was seemed forever, his body adjusted to it.

After all of that, he went about his day as usual. He checked up on Linus, who told them that someone was throwing rocks at his tent last night, and that he just waited it out. Then he went to talk to Robin.
“Hey! I heard Lewis showed you around the Community Center! It’d be great if you could fix it up. It used to be a really nice building. But if not then it’s fine.”
That got him to thinking that maybe there was something he could do. He hated Joja more than anything because of his previous job. With a goodbye he left to return to his farm for more work, knowing that later he’ll recheck the Community Center in the morning.
You’re doing awesome! Keep it up. :)