PC Level up messages won't disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalassa

Newcomer
Hello friends.

A while ago I encountered a weird bug.

I'm getting the same level up message every night. For example I level foraging to 1 I get the message that very night. OK, normal. But also the next night and the night there after. And so on.

At first I thought it's a mod conflict so I uninstalled the mods, started a new save but the problem persists.
Then I completely uninstalled the game, deleted the .config folder and the sdv game folder and reinstalled again. New save, still having that issue.

It occurred after I updated a bunch of mods and I think also the game.

I'm running 1.5.4.981587505 on Kubuntu 20.04 (ie. Linux), according to gog that's the most recent version, and the OS is updated as well, including mono.

Anyone else having the issue? It's getting quite annoying by now with only 4-5 messages. I don't want to imagine what happens when I get 40 per night. Funnily the messages won't pop up for lv 5 or 10.

liquidcat

Staff member
Hi! In an effort to keep similar reports together, I've locked this thread as a duplicate of https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/4486/ . If you have additional info about this issue, please add it to that thread!
The main thread for an issue is picked based on multiple factors, we won't always pick the earliest thread that reported the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.