Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

WitherinRoseYT

Sodbuster
Hello Fellow Players,
This forum will have details about a great idea... Servers!

Yes, I know there are server hosting out there... but are they the best? My opinion is simple, No. If you still don't believe me then here is a link to what I think is the best server hosting for Stardew Valley Click. (but don't say I didn't warn you)

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, it is time to talk about my ideas!

Featured Servers:
This is popular in a lot of games here is a small list of games: Minecraft (Bedrock), Fortnite, Roblox, and much much more. How this would look on Stardew Valley is a tab in between Co-op and Exit that's titled "Servers" (amazing right). Once you click on it, it will pop up with Featured Servers (I don't know what the servers would be though) then you can click on which server you want to join and it will join you with other players!

Server Game Ideas:
1. Fishing Competition (Like the Winterfest in winter)
2. Something like Minecraft's classic minigame: Spleef
3. The floor is lava
4. Competitive Dungeons (Maybe like the last one standing or something)
5. PVP
6. Parkour
7. Prisons
8. Maybe some big survival server
9. Hide and Seek (I find a lot of videos out there about this, and I feel like it would be fun)
[If you have any more game ideas then tell me!]
Yes, I know that this is going to be hard to do, but as long as there's a mod choice for making servers it won't be as bad.

Who will make the servers:
This will be the hardest part, choosing players. There are a couple of options:
1. Only the staff team will be able to make servers
2. A selected few people (maybe well-known Youtubers or maybe popular mod creators)
3. Anyone, this would probably be chaotic and there would have to be guidelines put up, and some sort of report option

An Extra Option:
An extra thing to add would be adding an extra button inside of the Servers page called "Extra Server". This will allow players to join non-featured servers!

How to create non-featured servers:
Adding a new thing onto forums that allows you to create a server with an IP address (this will make it so that you will have to join the official forums to create a server)

Notes:
I know that this will be hard to add, and you would have to get an entirely different team for "Servers" (but I'm always open to help with the forums for servers :smile: ) but I feel like this would pull more players back to the game and add more options for players that can't mod because they play console or something like that!

Please consider this, this took a while to write down. And if a staff member sees this (I know you will) please send it to ConcernedApe :ca:!

Warmest Regards,
WitherinRoseYT
(p.s. if there's something important that I left out please tell me, I will try my best to get back and add it into the post!)

Edit 1: I don't know if theirs chat filters on the normal game (I have never checked) but if there aren't then adding one on the servers would be nice!

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Players,
This forum will have details about a great idea... Servers!
Nice idea.

I would love to see such as open-source project.
This way...
- anyone could suggest ideas and contribute code
- it's possible to install a local server just for friends and family (like you can with Minetest - an open-source version of Minecraft)
- its maybe possible to integrate mods and their distribution from the server, so you have server-side mod-config for all players