Let Leo show Vincent and Jas Ginger Island

I think it would be cute when Leo could show Ginger Island to Vincent and Jas. Both don't visit the island - do they not have any holidays? edit: Seems I always missed that. Probably to much to do on GI for me.
:flushed:
But I think Vincent and Jas should not just visit Ginger Island like all others, than more having something special with Leo. Maybe staying at Leos tree-house or visiting Professor Snail with Penny in a kind of school excursion.

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
I've definitely seen Vincent on the island with his family. Jas probably also goes, but I don't remember her.

It would be nice if they could go visit with Leo.

And in general it would be cool if the villagers went to explore as well instead of just staying on the beach.

imnvs

Local Legend
I have to back Ereo up because I know for certain that I have seen Vincent on the Island. However, I have never seen him there unless Jodi is there.

I can't be certain that I've seen Jas... but until you said something, I had assumed I'd seen her. I can't say that I have seen her there with any certainty, though.

I do like the idea of the two of them spending time with Leo there... but I don't see their guardians being okay with them just hopping on the boat with Willy and Leo and no adult supervision after arriving on the island. I have seen Marnie and Shane on the island both, so they could/should bring her.

Perhaps a chance if one of Vincent's and one of Jas's guardians were both to go to the island, that there is a special check to see if the two of them could both go to hang out with Leo? Again, though, I'm not sure they'd be okay with Jas and Vincent wandering the wilderness of the island, even with Leo. Their chat dialogues, however, could be about how Leo's been showing them around and introducing them to his parrot family.

I have to back Ereo up because I know for certain that I have seen Vincent on the Island. However, I have never seen him there unless Jodi is there.

I can't be certain that I've seen Jas... but until you said something, I had assumed I'd seen her. I can't say that I have seen her there with any certainty, though.

I do like the idea of the two of them spending time with Leo there... but I don't see their guardians being okay with them just hopping on the boat with Willy and Leo and no adult supervision after arriving on the island. I have seen Marnie and Shane on the island both, so they could/should bring her.

Perhaps a chance if one of Vincent's and one of Jas's guardians were both to go to the island, that there is a special check to see if the two of them could both go to hang out with Leo? Again, though, I'm not sure they'd be okay with Jas and Vincent wandering the wilderness of the island, even with Leo. Their chat dialogues, however, could be about how Leo's been showing them around and introducing them to his parrot family.
I saw Jas along with Marnie.

Perhaps a chance if one of Vincent's and one of Jas's guardians were both to go to the island...
I think also Penny could be a guardian. And maybe an adult could bring the kids to Leos tree-house and leave then or doing something in the area there.
Anyway it would be nice to see all kids there together. And also to have a further story with Professor Snail.