Issue Leo ran back to Ginger Island (and others)

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Stardew Valley on Windows, fully updated. I've had a number of mods running for a while, and the worst glitch previously was a sprite blinking in and out of existence in a specific location. And while I needed some help getting SMAPI to load with the news SV update, we got through that, and I thought I had a handle on the gist of playing with mods.

Recently also added:
The Stray Catfe (though the unfinished nature of this shows, it's cute as far as it is developed.)
Mr. Ginger
Professor Jasper
Ranch Expansion
Switched from the single file version of Diverse SV to the ModDrop multiple file version.
NPC Locations (How did I manage without?!)
And a couple of Abigail and Sebastian specific mods.
Plus some of the support mods to run these that I didn't already have.

In the process, or possibly because of a recent update elsewhere, I did have to use *un*official updates of Platonymous Toolkit and TMX Loader.

I'm pretty sure I know which mod has caused Pierre to suddenly have all his stock available in all seasons, and while I'd won't refuse advice on tweaking it, I think I know the basic drill for how to fix that one. (Stray Catfe is the first nonstandard shop I've had but won't be the last.)

What has thrown me off is that after adding these mods, Leo is back on Ginger Island full time despite being at 10 hearts and having been living in his mainland tree for a while. He even had his heart event that shows him adapting to life in Stardew Valley trigger one time while I entered the mountain space, even though he isn't living there. I can work with this for now, but I have plans for my next game which involve running Emyn's Diverse Ginger Island, and I'm worried that if Leo is staying on Ginger Island now, he'll continue to do this in future.

Dragonheardt

Planter
Hiya. TMX and PyTK are now updated by Platonymous, who recently came out of modding retirement (sabbatical?)
Get the latest updates here:

Upload your SMAPI log if you still have issues after you get those updates. https://smapi.io/log

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Thanks. I had spotted and updated PYTK and TMX, and that fixed Pierre's. And I *think* an update to another mod will fix another bug I didn't even mention (Alex's {DSV} sprite and portrait were not appearing on Ginger island... though his tattoo was.)

Leo, however, is still hanging out on Ginger Island permanently. (Ginger Island Mainland Adjustments was added *after* he started doing so and doesn't seem to alter his schedule at all so it's not the culprit.)

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I learned something related to this on the Nexus forums. Apparently, "Custom NPC Fixes" resets Leo's spawn point as a side effect, because Leo is coded a bit differently from the norm. Some of the mods which use Custom NPC fixes like East Scarp, have written in workarounds. Lemurkat, alas, had no suggestions for a patch, just to remove it meantime.

I was wrong about Pierre's, though; it's still selling all seeds in all seasons instead of seasonal options only.