Late game ideas to try for fun (spoilers possible)

ArtifactSpot

I need some ideas of late game things to do for fun. I really don’t feel like starting a new farm. I will gladly get rid of things just not start all over. Since I’m a millionaire I have options so I’ve literally destroyed everything on my farm and have a fresh canvas to work with. I have Beach farm layout.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have twice done a large theme design for my farms after getting to my version of 'late game', which is: Bored with Ginger Island. And it involved tearing both original setups down (or cramming the buildings into a corner) and planning out a new redesign. Heehee on one of them I even edited my save (eventually, after messing it up a few times) to change my Farm Map so I could make the proper design. You could try for themed areas with Sheds decorated inside like @Ferris Bueller does or one big theme like an Alien Space Saucer Landing Strip.

Themeing it up is a fun way to keep you (yeah ok, me!) engaged towards late game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Beach farm is a treat to decorate, Lew is quick to give praise to others but they had an awesome ostrich race track beach farm design that I still remember lol.

You can totally take up decorating the whole valley, you can work decorating each part of the map one part of a time and can have super complex or even really simple designs with just paths.

You can also take up self imposed challenges, a cool one would be trying to collect every single item in the game, you could start off with doing something like every ring or every hat then move to other stuff like clothing or all the fruits, veggies, etc.